PDA

View Full Version : 2000 pts of WoC

Stezerok
07-12-2008, 03:32
Exalted of Chaos: /w mark of Khorne, shield, Glaive of Putrefaction, Blasphemous Amulet, and Juggernaut of Khorne: 230 pts
Exalted of Chaos: /w flail, mark of Tzeentch, Collar of Khorne, Enchanted Shield, and Disc of Tzeentch: 184 pts
Sorcerer of Chaos: /w level 2, mark of Nurgle, 2x dispel scrolls, and palanquin of Nurgle: 240 pts
Sorcerer of Chaos: /w level 2, mark of Nurgle, Infernal Puppet, and palanquin of Nurgle: 225 pts

Warriors (15): /w mark of Slaanesh, shields, halberds, and full command: 295 pts
Marauders (16): /w mark of Slaanesh, light armor, shields, and full command: 126 pts
Marauders (16): /w mark of Slaanesh, light armor, shields, and full command: 126 pts
Marauder Horsemen (5): /w flails, and musician: 81 pts
Marauder Horsemen (5): /w flails, and musician: 81 pts
Warhounds (6): 36 pts

Knights (5): /w mark of Nurgle, champion, standard bearer, and Banner of Rage: 295 pts

Total Points: 1991 pts
Total Models: 47 infantry, 15 cavalry, 18 hounds, 4 characters

Ok, General will probably be the Khorne Exalted, and will be riding with the Knights. This way we have a hard-as-nails unit of Knight with 1+ saves, -1 to hit, and MR 1. His Frenzy will also compliment well the Glaive/Amulet, as he sweeps his opponent character, using the Amulet the next turn to finish (assuming he doesn't kill the guy outright). The Tzeentch Exalted is a Hunter-Killer designed to hunt down Sorcs, Warmachines, Large Targets, and the like pretty much by himself. He's resilient with 1+/5+ and MR 2, and can dish out some pain. The Nurgle sorcs will be going with the Marauders, thus the reason why the Marauder are held in units of 16 (the Palanquins bases are 2x2 infantry sizes right?). They'll be the character snipers/damage dealers, and with a bit of luck, might even open up a Curse of the Leper. The best part about them in my opinion is they'll take up two infantry spots, but they'll add 6 poisoned attacks on top of their own. :p

Finally the rest of the army is pretty balanced in my opinion. A strong base of infantry with Warriors and Marauders. Horsemen and Knights make up mobile flanking elements, and plenty of Warhounds to go around!

Good Hunting,
-Stezerok

Zorlax7
07-12-2008, 07:40
I feel that at 2k, you will be heavily outnumbered. I would consider dropping one of the Exalted, and maybe adding a chariot or something that can compliment your knights. Possibly 5 horsemen with Flails and Musician? Thats 81 pts. 2 units of that is less than any one of your heroes.