PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Combos

Elves All The Way
07-12-2008, 05:09
Lets see what army can hold the greatest combos for units and heros.
I'll start a unit of Black Guard with the ASF Banner, a master with the ring of darkness and the tower master with a null talisman.
Thats a unit that re-rolls all failed hits with all shooting at it at half BS and magic resistance 1.
Or 6 CoK with the BSB and hydra banner along with Malus Darkblade, thats 16 hatred attacks at str6 from riders and Malus and another 15 hatred str4 attacks from cold ones and Spite. +they cause fear and Spite gets rid of stupidity

Lets see what can top that!

StormCrow
07-12-2008, 05:46
That black guard unit is so...tame, here's one way worse;

30 shades, Master with ASF banner and GW/RxB, Master with ring of darkness and GW/RxB, Master with ring of hotek and GW/RxB, Dreadlord with executioners axe, null talisman and RxB, assassin with rune of khaine and KB.

Anything that can get past all those shots and attacks deserves a medal. Of course it is about the stupidest combo ever.

My favourite combo to use is actually 18 black guard including;

Dreadlord with soulrender, pendant, blood armour
ASF banner
Master BSB with armour of darkness and ring of hotek
Tower master with crimson death

That way you get stubborn Ld 9 with a reroll, 10 S6 attacks that strike firston top of normal black guard attacks, and enemy mages will go looking for other targets with magic. You can also swap pendant and blood armour for regeneration and ring of darkness if you're afraid of the enemy shooting phase.

A tomb king combo I love is a king on his own in a chariot with scorpion armour, spear of artanhak, and collar of shapesh. Extremely survivable and able to hold up standard enemy units indefinetly.

Rodman49
07-12-2008, 05:51
Hmm, Black Guard units aren't bad; they would get eaten up by a rocket salvo though.

How about 12 Dragon Princes with a BSB with Banner of Battle?

Or maybe even a Grail Knight Train that negates Ranks?

Or a Tank?

Elves All The Way
07-12-2008, 05:54
That black guard unit is so...tame, here's one way worse;

30 shades, Master with ASF banner and GW/RxB, Master with ring of darkness and GW/RxB, Master with ring of hotek and GW/RxB, Dreadlord with executioners axe, null talisman and RxB, assassin with rune of khaine and KB.

Try to keep it within reason :P

Pacha
07-12-2008, 12:21
A tomb king combo I love is a king on his own in a chariot with scorpion armour, spear of artanhak, and collar of shapesh. Extremely survivable and able to hold up standard enemy units indefinetly.

Sounds interesting but who's he going to bounce wounds onto if he's on his own? His chariot? :confused:

w3rm
07-12-2008, 14:47
My favorite combo is 50 Hobgoblins with bows, shields and a bsb with the banner of slavery which allows you to re-roll all failed psychology checks!

w3rm
07-12-2008, 14:47
:):):)Lol!!!