PDA

View Full Version : 1500 WoC for Small Friendly Tourny

goodz
10-12-2008, 20:49
Charachters

Chaos Sorcerer - 206 points
Hand weapon; Chaos armour; Golden Eye Of Tzeentch; Power Familiar; Wizard Level 2; Mark Of Tzeentch; Barded Chaos Steed.

Chaos Sorcerer - 190 points
Hand weapon; Chaos armour; Enchanted Shield; Sword of Battle; Wizard Level 2; Mark Of Slaanesh; Steed Of Slaanesh.

Chaos Sorcerer - 190 points
Hand weapon; Chaos armour; Talisman of Protection; Infernal Puppet; Wizard Level 2; Mark Of Tzeentch.

Core:
11x Chaos Marauders - 113
Flail; Light armour; Shield; Chieftain; Standard Bearer; Mark Of Tzeentch.

5x Marauder Horsemen - 119
Flail; Light armour; Shield; Marauder Chieftain; Standard Bearer; Mark Of Slaanesh; Warhorse.

5x Marauder Horsemen - 95
Flail; Light armour; Shield; Mark Of Slaanesh; Warhorse.

5x Chaos Warhounds - 35
Teeth & claws.

5x Chaos Warhounds - 35
Teeth & claws.

Special:
5x Chaos Knights - 300
Ensorcelled weapons; Hand weapon; Chaos armour; Shield; Champion; Standard Bearer; Blasted Standard; Mark Of Tzeentch; Barded Chaos Steed.

Chaos Knights - 230
Ensorcelled weapons; Hand weapon; Chaos armour; Shield; Mark Of Nurgle; Barded Chaos Steed.

Slaanesh Sorcerer is going to ride with the group of marauder horsemen with the champion in it

Tzeentch Mounted Sorcerer is going to ride with the knights with MoT

Tzeentch Sorcerer on foot is going to hang out with the marauders

9 Power Dice
5 Dispel Dice

Think this list well do decently?

Zorlax7
10-12-2008, 21:07
I think it can do pretty good, depends on what you go up against. Feels a little core light though, as you only have on really small block on infantry. I would either get more of them or just get rid of them.

goodz
10-12-2008, 21:21
Do you think this list would do better or worst then the first one i posted?

Heroes:
Wulfrik The Wanderer - 185
Hand weapon; Chaos armour; Shield; Seafang.

Chaos Sorcerer - 135
Hand weapon; Chaos armour; Wizard Level 1; 2 Dispel Scrolls.

Core:
16x Chaos Marauders - 158
Flail; Light armour; Shield; Chieftain; Standard Bearer; Mark Of Khorne.

18x Chaos Warriors - 336
Halberd; Chaos armour; Shield; Mark Of Nurgle.

5x Chaos Warhounds - 30
Teeth & claws.

Special:

5x Chaos Knights - 230
Ensorcelled weapons; Hand weapon; Chaos armour; Shield; Mark Of Nurgle; Barded Chaos Steed.

5x Chaos Knights - 230

Again 1500 points but this time only 3 dispel dice, + 2 dispel scrolls, and only 3 power dice

Zorlax7
10-12-2008, 21:32
Could be, I have not tried Wolfrik out or ran any numbers with him, but he might work well. Do you have any idea what you will be playing against?

If you are giving the Marauders MoK I would only take 12, and drop the standard, its just VP you will lose. Really though, I would not take MoK on them in this small of a game. You really dont want your elements out of control. Shields and MoS would be my choice, and back up to 16. Also remember that having LA and Shield on your Horsemen makes them no longer be Fast Cav, which is something to think about. I prefer to leave off all the protection and give them MoK, they are pretty brutal flankers like that. In the end though it comes down to personal preference.