PDA

View Full Version : VC general question

madival
16-12-2008, 05:44
this may have already been brought up, but i cant find were ,i was fidling with my 6th ed version then i started looking in the 7th ed and i couldnt find where it said i had to have to have a wizard as a general. can u tell me the page (so i can find it), that we have to have vampires (or even necromancers) as army gen. could would we possibly make and army that is completly devoid of vampires?(every vampire based thing also states general.) and if so the BRB says the charecter with the highest LD. is general. AKA if you have a wight king, its the general in anything less then 2k points. Just as a new type of possible VC army. If i need a vampire as a general then i would like page numbers in the book so i can look the rule up for myself, mostly because i have look for a day now and cant find it.its starting to annoy me.

WLBjork
16-12-2008, 06:55
Page 88, "Choosing Characters", the paragraph under the little table states that Vampires must be the Army General.

Edit: In the Vampire Count's Army Book (oops)

Neckutter
16-12-2008, 06:56
this may have already been brought up, but i cant find were ,i was fidling with my 6th ed version then i started looking in the 7th ed and i couldnt find where it said i had to have to have a wizard as a general. can u tell me the page (so i can find it), that we have to have vampires (or even necromancers) as army gen. could would we possibly make and army that is completly devoid of vampires?(every vampire based thing also states general.) and if so the BRB says the charecter with the highest LD. is general. AKA if you have a wight king, its the general in anything less then 2k points. Just as a new type of possible VC army. If i need a vampire as a general then i would like page numbers in the book so i can look the rule up for myself, mostly because i have look for a day now and cant find it.its starting to annoy me.

it has to be a vampire of some sort