6 Cold One Knights @ 226 Pts
full command
Banner of slaughter

Reaper Bolt Thrower @ 100 Pts

Reaper Bolt Thrower @ 100 Pts

War Hydra @ 175

8+ casting
5 dispell

played vs night goblins with no less than 10 levels of magic! being leadership naff I foundmyself hoping they would not run away so I saw some combat! shades where great, in forests they are fanatic proof and very annoying, all the list I had made had 2 chariots but still waiting for them to arrive, so had shads and the second unit of COK's instead, with hate they are great heavy cav, and frenzyed corsairs chop through goblins like is going out of fashion! hydra is the line breaker its made out to be, charged a full ranked up unit of 50 goblins with a level 4 and ran them down

decided to buy more shades after that, and must put my dragon together though the manticore is fine, she rear charged a unit of goblins and broke them, that focus farmilar is very handy!

3 units of crossbows is hard to manage, got some darkriders in the post, along with more shades

like having the level 4 flying around but may go for the level 4 with dagger in spears, perhaps with a master on a manti as my only other character

==Me==
23-12-2008, 05:25
How did the Supreme Sorc fare? I'd think that Ld8 with the Manticore is asking for trouble.

Otherwise, it looks like a solid setup.

backslide
23-12-2008, 05:29
How did the Supreme Sorc fare? I'd think that Ld8 with the Manticore is asking for trouble.

shes LD 9:) she did fine didn't get any nasty spells off that focus farmilar is fun though

==Me==
23-12-2008, 05:37
Ld9? Oh yea :D

Still a fun set up, I run a Black Dragon personally. Whole hog or no hog and all that :p

backslide
23-12-2008, 05:39
well only had the army a week the dragon is the thing I have yet to put together!

happy to have the extra 100 points of troops actually