PDA

View Full Version : Battle Report Generator

Guardian_A
24-12-2008, 13:49
Last night I stumbled across a zip file (Like was on this forum) for a Battle Report Generator (I'm pretty sure it was on this sub-forum). I downloaded the program and everything seems to work just fine. I do however have some questions about the program. Does anyone know where I can find the thread it originated on or who made the program so I can contact that person? Any help is welcome.

Guardian_A
24-12-2008, 18:14
Found it!!

AramilSairSianontel
25-12-2008, 07:41
Hi, and merry christmas! Do you know where i can find that zip file you just mentioned?

Guardian_A
25-12-2008, 13:33
Hi, and merry christmas! Do you know where i can find that zip file you just mentioned?

Here you go. There is no help file with it, but with a little bit of experimenting I've figured out how to change the colors and size of individual units. Once I can get home and use my own computer again I plan to e-mail the site it originated on to see if I can find out more about the program (Like how to add my own terrain to it, or mark my Generals in some way to help them stand out)

http://heraldsoftethys.com/fantasy/resources/battlereport.zip

GodlessM
25-12-2008, 14:41
What's this now?

Guardian_A
25-12-2008, 17:12
What's this now?

Its a simple program I stumbled across for creating your own battle reports. You can use it to show the placement of your terrain and units when making battle reports. You can also show movement by placing arrows and other markers on the map. I havent actually made a report with it yet, but I've played around with it a little and it looks like its got a lot of promise.

isidril93
25-12-2008, 17:57
im having problems with it, says it cant initiate it or something, looks cool though

Guardian_A
25-12-2008, 22:54
I dont know what to tell you. This is the site it originated on: http://heraldsoftethys.com/ I already sent out an e-mail to the site owner with a few questions of my own. Maybe you can see if your problem can be solved with a quick e-mail too?

GodlessM
25-12-2008, 23:44
Sounds, seems kewl.

AramilSairSianontel
27-12-2008, 12:51
Just opened the Pc after christmas! Thanks a lot!!