PDA

View Full Version : Great unclean one - nurglins bases

Engra
04-01-2009, 20:53
Hi to everyone, sorry for my English and the rought translation (my daemon army book is in Italian)

I'm getting a bit bored about playing the LOC and the KOS so I decided to get some fun with the GUO, but before starting to convert and paint tons of nurglins I just want to be sure of one thing.

If I take 3 base of nurglins (the minimum) and i give to my GUO the "nurglins infestation" (not sure about the translation:confused:), Is it possible that i make my 3 nurglins base unit bigger and bigger? or can I only use the gift to bring the unit back to his initial number?

And can I generate a new unit of nurglins?

thanks a lot
Engra

theunwantedbeing
04-01-2009, 20:59
You can increase the size of a nurgling unit by 1 with the ability.

Engra
04-01-2009, 21:59
do you mean by 1 for each magic phase.. or 1 extra from the original no. is the maximum?

EvC
04-01-2009, 22:03
Don't forget the short range either, as my last opponent with the ability did!

FranticDaemon
04-01-2009, 23:09
do you mean by 1 for each magic phase.. or 1 extra from the original no. is the maximum?

This ability increases unit size by 1 each time you use it. And since it can only increase unit size you can't create new units with it.

Latro_
05-01-2009, 10:11
yea it looks great until you realise the short range, the fact nurglings move is 4 and the GUO is like 6, so slows him down. Plus they have scout which further (unless you are clever) limits how much they'll get in contact.