PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, I'm back but I need some help (girlfriends little sister related...)

Taffsadar
28-04-2005, 22:23
My girlfriend lives 400km away from me in Östersund where she shares a 1 room apartment with her little sister. Normally is this rather okay since her little sister visits her parents while I'm there. This time has she however decided to stay in Östersund which is a pain in the ass since I haven't seen my girlfriend for a month (and therefor not been able to do certain things...). Therefor have I started my own little petition to make her go home...

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Kristingohome

You don't need to put in your real e-mail adress so if you worried about that would you just have to put in a fake one.

Sgt John Keel
28-04-2005, 23:02
Welcome back!

I just love the way you filed it under Civil & Human Rights. :D

/Adrian

Melchor
28-04-2005, 23:26
I was going to suggest something, but I'd rather not as this is a family forum... ;)

Delicious Soy
29-04-2005, 00:09
I agree with Melchors no suggestion.

So wrong, yet so right:p

anarchistica
29-04-2005, 00:47
*gets up from ground*

I'd say od rhe ni hte but that's kinda obvious, eh? :p

*falls from chair again*

Wiseman
29-04-2005, 01:19
welcome back taff

Archaon
29-04-2005, 01:31
And this petition will help you how exactly?

How old is this younger sister?

Be straight out honest..tell her you want some private time with your girlfriend and if she doesn't get it tell it straight to her.. "I want to sleep with my girl!" (i chose sleep because minors still read this board :D )

Unless her parents have a problem with that (some are very uptight and protective of their daughter and the sister may report back to them) be straight out..make her leave the appartment for at least a couple of hours. If you need to scrape together some money so she can go to a movie theater and maybe have a pizza with some of her friends. That should buy you 3 or 4 hours..enough to get real sweaty. :D

At one time you'll have to lose your shyness or the notion that Sex is something dirty and one should not talk about it. If my girl and me want to get close and someone interrupts we just say we're busy with a wide grin and most people get that, grin back and leave (my male friends mostly give me a thumbs up :D ).

So talk to this sister and make her leave the appartment by any legal means necessary.

theimp
29-04-2005, 04:47
So how old is this sister anyway?

Darius Rhiannon
29-04-2005, 05:25
Petition Signed

Eldacar
29-04-2005, 08:09
Amusing. I don't know if I'll sign it, but have you tried just saying straight-out that you want "private time" with your girlfriend?

Beefstick
29-04-2005, 09:56
The petition hath been signed... Just one thing... when yer banging your old lady, make her call ya Beefstick. ;)

Adept
29-04-2005, 10:34
My girlfriend lives 400km away from me in Östersund where she shares a 1 room apartment with her little sister. Normally is this rather okay since her little sister visits her parents while I'm there. This time has she however decided to stay in Östersund which is a pain in the ass since I haven't seen my girlfriend for a month (and therefor not been able to do certain things...). Therefor have I started my own little petition to make her go home...

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Kristingohome

You don't need to put in your real e-mail adress so if you worried about that would you just have to put in a fake one.

Does your girlfriend share a single-room apartment with her sister? If not, why can't you just use your GF's bedroom? And if push comes to shove, wouldn't it be quicker and easier to just get a motel room for the night?

Wiseman
29-04-2005, 14:39
or not worry about her sister at all, let her watch if she wants

Eldacar
29-04-2005, 16:42
Well, I think, in retrospect, that whether or not the little sister watches is entirely dependent on how old she is.

TheSonOfAbbadon
29-04-2005, 17:20
Sex is okay, not dirty, but having someone watch? Dirty!

I'll sign yo' petition, everyone needs time with their girl.

Grumnir
01-05-2005, 21:15
Awww and from the title of the thread i was expecting some sister - sister loving ;)

Best bet would be to get the mrs to sort it out --> if she's as keen as you she should be able to figure something out...

Inflammable
01-05-2005, 22:04
Give her 80:- to go see a movie(gå på bio?) then do what you have to.

Bruen
01-05-2005, 22:14
My girlfriend lives 400km away from me in Östersund where she shares a 1 room apartment with her little sister. Normally is this rather okay since her little sister visits her parents while I'm there. This time has she however decided to stay in Östersund which is a pain in the ass since I haven't seen my girlfriend for a month (and therefor not been able to do certain things...).

Why not take your GF out for the weekend?

Buy her flowers, take her out to do something she likes then back to a hotel.... you know the rest.

Drabant
01-05-2005, 22:26
If you really can't do it in the apartment, shag outside instead.

Ass Goblin
02-05-2005, 01:02
Awww and from the title of the thread i was expecting some sister - sister loving ;)

:eek: That's kinda sick and twisted.

Wiseman
02-05-2005, 04:21
just lock the sister up somewhere

Kopinski
02-05-2005, 05:05
*gets up from ground*

I'd say od rhe ni hte but that's kinda obvious, eh?

*falls from chair again*

This very nearly brought me to tears. God bless Portent, America, and God. :p

It's good to be back.

Taffsadar
18-09-2005, 22:56
Thank you for your assistance. Both and I my girlfriend have moved to a university now so the situation have improved drastically except that my girlfriend now lives with two rather hot flatmates...

Rik Valdis
18-09-2005, 23:03
Thank you for your assistance. Both and I my girlfriend have moved to a university now so the situation have improved drastically except that my girlfriend now lives with two rather hot flatmates...
What do you mean except?

TitusAndronicus
18-09-2005, 23:12
Now, no jokes about the flatmates, boys. Oh. I almost forgot.
Pic PLz!!

Sgt John Keel
18-09-2005, 23:14
Now, no jokes about the flatmates, boys. Oh. I almost forgot.
Pic PLz!!

Good post!!:p

/Adrian

starlight
18-09-2005, 23:21
And if you don't have pics of them, any pics of random hotties will do for these ladz. :D

The Dragon Reborn
19-09-2005, 00:11
And if you don't have pics of them, any pics of random hotties will do for these ladz. :D

That is so true its sad

starlight
19-09-2005, 00:25
Website full of pictures of not-so-random local (for me!) TV hottie.

http://www.dagmarmidcap.com/

Red hair AND she rides a motorbike!

Or the bestest Mythbuster:

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/meet/meet_04.html

There's that red hair again....

Let's keep the OT replies to a minimum so this doesn't get Wasted. :D

<passes out from tessarossa overload>

Gaebriel
19-09-2005, 00:29
Train tickets available now! Get yours before the train leaves...

Serpent
19-09-2005, 07:11
If you really can't do it in the apartment, shag outside instead.

In the autumn, in Sweden? :eek: What are you, a masochist? Or do you get turned on by getting a cold..? ;)

Serpent

Wiseman
19-09-2005, 12:52
getting a cold is so hot, didnt you know that serpent!