View Full Version : skaven army list

madhamster2
06-01-2009, 00:33
199 points
Warlord
Halberd, Warplock Pistol, Shield, Warpstone Armor, Brass Orb

145 points
Warlock Engineer
Mage level 1, Warpstone Token, Warplock Pistol, Warp-Blades, Upgraded Warp-Energy Condenser, Supercharged Warp-Power Accumulator, Warpstorm Scroll

99 points
Chieftain
Heavy Armour, Battle Standard Bearer, War Banner

220 points
20x Clanrats
Light Armour, Shield, Spear, Warpfire Thrower Team, Musician, Standard Bearer, Clawleader

220 points
20x Clanrats
Light Armour, Shield, Spear, Warpfire Thrower Team, Musician, Standard Bearer, Clawleader

220 points
20x Clanrats

285 points
Shield
Ratling Gun Team
Musician
Standard Bearer
Fangleader
Banner of the Swarm

50 points
5x Poisoned Wind Globadiers
Skirmishers, Poisoned Wind Globes

210 points
Extra Hand Weapon
Musician
Standard Bearer
Plague Deacon

could i please have some feed back thanks:D:D:D:D

==Me==
06-01-2009, 02:35
You're very light on magic defense, only 3 dispel dice and no scrolls. Definite give that Engineer 2 Dispel Scrolls and get another just like him for some adequate magic protection.

Pistol and Brass Orb isn't all that hot, neither is a halberd. I like a Weeping Blade, Enchanted Shield, and Warpstone Amulet or Foul Pendant. Good protection and even killier.

BSBs don't need armor, you'll be hiding in the rear anyway.

Spears are wasted points. Clanrats with through numbers and combat res, not kills. Bump them up to 25.

Weapon Teams aren't great, they can be easily picked out and killed with even basic ranged weapons and magic missiles. Warpfire Throwers are really only useful for going after regenerating enemies, Ratlings would be better in most cases.

Stormvermin are simply too expensive, you're better off with more Clanrats.

You definitely need some slaves in there, they are so cheap and have a million uses, most of which involve their gruesome deaths :D

All the points you saved dropping that junk can net you another unit of Clanrats, 3 blocks of Slaves, a scroll caddy, and probably plenty of points for Jezzails, PCBs, Night Runners, and Giant Rats.

madhamster2
06-01-2009, 17:29
thanks for the advice