PDA

View Full Version : Do all the different weapon combos come in the battalion boxes?

bluekitsune13
07-01-2009, 19:29
I'm looking to get the Ork Battalion box, and it comes with 20 boyz. I was wondering if it came with all the parts that come in the regular set. The regular set description online says it comes with enough parts to equip your guys with sluggas or shootas, heavy weapons, and stikk bombs. Do the models in the battalion have those options too? I have a bunch of old fantasy Orcs that could use some guns, so it would help me bulk up my army.

AfroCelt
07-01-2009, 19:34
as of about a year ago, all the options for special weapons and nob stuff came in the battalion box.

I don't know what fantasy orks look like but I'm betting you can use the alternate stuff there. One group gets the shoota set of arms, the other gets the slugga and choppa. Overall the ork boxes intermingle well....I hope the fantasy ones do too.

Solasun
07-01-2009, 19:41
The boxes hold the same sprues as the smaller individual box sets. Ork Boyz for example come with Slugga arms, Choppa arms, Shoota arms, 1XRokkit and 1XBig Shoota and Nob options.

bluekitsune13
07-01-2009, 19:44
Fantastic. That's just what I needed to know. And to AfroCelt, the fantasy orcs are pretty much the same as the 40k orks. The only difference is their lack of metal plating armor, but it shouldn't make much of a difference.