PDA

View Full Version : Warseer Chapter RPG: Into the Storm OoC (Recruitment)

Bmaxwell
29-11-2005, 00:14
Hello everyone again this is a chance to allow new players to join into the Warseer chapter RPG. It is currently ending up the Training chapter of it.

To bring New players up to speed.

Drill Sergeant Julies trained the Youth for a short time aboard a Battle Barge. Form there they were taken to a hive planet being invaded by Nids for some reason though the planetary defenses weren't being activated so the mission of the youth was to turn them on. Once they reached the highest spire they where ambushed by pure strain genestealers being controlled by a (using man just for ease right now) man they would later find out to be Eathus who easily killed Julies. Hey told them to tell the warseer chapter "they can not hide there past forever".

They barely made it off the planet alive once they got back the news of Eathus caused the entire Chapter to be mobilized which took years while the youth finished their training to become scouts.

Then they begun their crusade but before they could follow Eathus into the Maelstrom they needed to refuel and supply the entire fleet when they entered a formally imperial system that was much like cadia but for the maelstrom the scouts along with a company of warseer secured a planet to then further launch into the system normally they would continue to aid the rest of the chapter but the Warseer's needed every space marine that they could use and put the scouts into a tactical marine squad full with power amour.

Okay so previous player repost your characters with power amour just for my sake please.

New players you will be in the Squad along with the new members. Just use common sense when making your character. 2 Special weapons are allowed of your choosing and one heavy weapon is allowed as well

Any Questions feel free to post them here or PM me

warlordgrubnatz
29-11-2005, 16:36
I am assuming old players are automaticaly inclded :0

Wildoxmoan
29-11-2005, 18:09
Brother Omar is awaiting his assignment.

warlordgrubnatz
29-11-2005, 18:20
as is brother Ruben :P

Adlan
29-11-2005, 22:14
As is brother Ad'lan, still with (now battle worn) fur and axe.

General Samuel of the 101
29-11-2005, 22:37
can i participate?
name:Brother Finrian
Equipment:Power armour in the colors of Warseer,Tactical Issue Bolter,Rosarius(without force field),purity seals,ChainSword
Despcription:regular marine covered in Seals also has a common rosarius in his neck,he seems to enjoy figting a lot

Bmaxwell
30-11-2005, 00:17
Everyone is able to participate.

and old Players of course are automatcialy inculde if they choose so.

I have no size limit on the squad for as far as i care it could go up to 20 people. Doubt we'll get that far though :p

Hate Train
30-11-2005, 03:00
So... Space Marines? What... exactly, are they combating? The Heretic, the Mutant, or the Xenos?

Laudren
30-11-2005, 07:26
Count Sethos in too

Bmaxwell
30-11-2005, 16:09
The Space Marines are on a crusade after some one named Eathus. Who has something to do with there past. Your characters don't know why they're after him. only the most old and high ranking in the chapter do.

to give you a hint: he had something to do with the Destruction of Battle Fleet Portentia

Adlan
30-11-2005, 16:40
has all this been cleared by TWB and the rest or is it strictly non cannon?

Bmaxwell
30-11-2005, 23:07
I have been makeing all this stuff up on my own. But I will send a Message too TWB and see if she likes it

Rabid Bunny 666
01-12-2005, 11:37
i'll be joining in, but i miseed the last 2 one,s i'll say something swong witn an implant ;)

Bmaxwell
01-12-2005, 13:23
With a Implant? What do you mean?

Hate Train
01-12-2005, 23:00
He means characters don't show up out of nowhere, so in other words, the implant erased his memory, making him useless for the past RP.

What chapter exactly?

Bmaxwell
01-12-2005, 23:28
Implant form what though? thats what im not understanding here. is he talking about his character got one or he did your really loseing me.

or are you saying he was taken form another chapter and put into the warseer chapter?

aslo for my sake may every one (even returning) please post a character bios. and make sure to inculde your weapons and other items as well thanks:D

Bmaxwell
02-12-2005, 14:47
To Update the Returning players do the succesful crippleing of the Tank Brigde. You were all promoted (don't think thats the right word) at the request of Brother Jonas to be put into a Tactical Marine Squad. but before you were you were all put threw a Trail of Soul by the Warseer's to make sure that you were not only physicial prepared but aslo mentally ready for it as well.

you all share something that can not be broken by anything. you all share a connection a sort of mild mind link that is Boosted by a creatain member of your former scout squad (he will get a PM on this). You are currently still with The Sword of Light and Brother Jonas but he will not be leading your squad for he trust that you will not let him down.

You are now lead by Vetrean Sargeant Brother Rogal. Profile for him later

Wildoxmoan
02-12-2005, 16:16
Brother Omar is equipped with a standard combat knife and a plasma gun.
Since Omar had gone through his Trial of the Soul, he feels very protective of his brother Marines especially the occasionally delusional Hellbrecht.

Laudren
03-12-2005, 08:34
Name: Brother Sethos
Gear: Bolter, Bolt Pistol, M.C. spear, 4 frag grenades, 2 Krak grenades, power armor.

Bio: born on a agre world whos tech level was that of medevil europe became a member of the WarSeer chapter after being the only serviver of a raid on his village by Dark Eldar. It is guessed that he used some kind of power he does not understand he has to kill the leader of the dark eldar raiders. He is currently working on fordging daggers for the members of his team as a symbol of brotherhood for them all.

Bmaxwell
04-12-2005, 14:44
Okay gonna send a few Pm's to people to see if their interested. might have the IC thread of tonight

Adlan
04-12-2005, 15:49
I'll repost brother Ad'lan then.

Brother Ad'lan carrys a Boltgun and an Axe,
He is from a feral world and after his Trial of the soul feels he is one of the Emperors Hunting hounds, with the squad as the rest of the Pack.

Bmaxwell
06-12-2005, 22:56
Posting the IC thread right now

hellbrecht
08-12-2005, 23:44
Brother Omar is equipped with a standard combat knife and a plasma gun.
Since Omar had gone through his Trial of the Soul, he feels very protective of his brother Marines especially the occasionally delusional Hellbrecht.

Hey!:(

Angelus isn't delusional, he had a vision of the Emperor, you should envy him.:p

Brother Angelus is equipped with a meltagun & a short sword, he is in Mk VI armour & has a few melta bombs.

Bmaxwell
09-12-2005, 01:45
looks good hellbrect.

Bmaxwell
17-12-2005, 12:38
Hey everyone its hard to keep the RPG going if theres not active posting. I know we don;t have alot of people but post as often as you can.

Laudren
18-12-2005, 00:32
starting on the 21-27 my posting will be on and off as I will be on vacation I am sure m mom has internet acess so I will just have to post when I can