PDA

View Full Version : southern california gaming club

Ramirez1973
09-01-2009, 21:09
Hey everyone, I live in southern california and its a fairly large state, I am having alot of trouble finding local gamers and I am doing a little searching around. I plan on making my own table and trying to find some players near me. I am in the Lancaster/Palmdale area so if anyone is near there drop me a line. Thanks.

Rutteger1
09-01-2009, 22:44
sorry i dont live near you! well, i say go to a fairly good sized city, and get ahold of a yellow pages.
find a store.

Cuda
10-01-2009, 03:20
I used to live out in Victorville, now near Indio, moving into the San Gabriel valley. Living out in the high desert is pretty lean, most hobby stores have dried up and gone away. if it weren't for my 2 sons I wouldn't have been able to play 40k in those 3 years.
Is there any hobby stores near you? You can post your information on the stores bulliten board.

Cuda...

kryptt
10-01-2009, 03:32
From what I remember there aren't any gaming stores there. I remember a model shop but not a game store. If you want to find people to play you'd have to come down and join us in the valley. For you I think the northridge gw store is closest. You can also try the Last Grenadier in burbank. They play on saturday nights after the store closes. Well good luck.:)