PDA

View Full Version : Displacing crew on a chariot

Whitehorn
12-01-2009, 13:12
This may be contextual - I'd waste no time in admitting the Warriors of Chaos book has a few omissions.

If I buy a chariot for a WoC character, does it have crew?

The bestiary entry has crew listed in the stats, but does not state that it has crew.
The only place crew are listed is under the unit entry for Chariot.
My brief whiff of logic would say it has no crew, but equally it'd have no steeds.

I couldn't find a universal reference to help out.

Lordmonkey
12-01-2009, 13:15
Most other army books state that you displace one crew member for the character. This isn't to say that WoC is the same, but it is likely to be the case. The statline that is included with the chariot option backs this up.

EvC
12-01-2009, 13:36
I think it says there somewhere, but not especially obvious. Look in both the character and special sections.

Da_Greeniest
12-01-2009, 14:20
I think it would only apply to the character section of the army list. It should be one of the options for that character to give it a Chariot as a monstrous mount or something.

Avian
12-01-2009, 14:37
The difference with the WoC list is that the displacement of crew is stated in the chariot entry (p 124), rather than the character mount entries. It is still there.

Whitehorn
12-01-2009, 14:58
The difference with the WoC list is that the displacement of crew is stated in the chariot entry (p 124), rather than the character mount entries. It is still there.

Thanks buddy! there is hope :)