PDA

View Full Version : Host of the Blood Knight - 2000pts

Sidorio
13-01-2009, 07:05
Okay... so i don't want some mega cheese Daemon list, i just want one that is khornate, and fun too use, though the occasional win would be nice. anyway, this is the list.

Heroes

Golgotha, Blood Knight of Khorne=200
Herald of Khorne
- Juggernaut
- Etherblade

Skar, the Black Templar=215
Herald of Khorne
- Battle Standard Bearer
- Great Standard of Sundering
- Daemonic Robes
- Armour of Khorne

Cruor, Bloodied Paladin=140
Herald of Khorne
- Firestorm Blade
- Armour of Khorne

Mortis, the Skull Herald=140
Herald of Khorne
- Firestorm Blade
- Armour of Khorne

Core

14 Bloodletters=223
- Full Command
- Skull Totem

14 Bloodletters=223
- Full Command
- Skull Totem

14 Bloodletters=223
- Full Command
- Skull Totem

5 Blood Eagles=60
Furies

Special

5 Flesh Hounds=175

5 Flesh Hounds=175

Rare

3 Bloodcrushers=220
- Muscician

Total=1994
Models=64

The plan is a heralds in each unit of Bloodletters, and Golgotha in the Bloodcrushers. furies aim for war machines and fleshhounds work on flanks.
tips and advice are more than welcome.

Malorian
13-01-2009, 16:53
Looks fine to me.

(Then again ny khorne army without a BT looks fine to me ;) )

Nationalmaverick
13-01-2009, 20:37
God I hate Daemons.
Bemoaning aside the list is almost a guaranteed draw, I know someone who plays very similar lists and although I have literally beat him 40 or more times I can never beat his Daemons.

A note on fluff, your obviously going for a themed army, I think "Blood Knight" probably is going to create some confusion theme wise, given the VC connection.

Sidorio
13-01-2009, 21:58
Yeah, i sort of realised that after i'd posted it... how about Blood Crusader, that any better for it then.

anyway, it's good that it could get draws. i just want a fun list, which means no bloodthirster (makes everyone happy in the end). i don't really mind as i like my crusading bloodletters. at least it hasn't got the cheese and hate spam with some daemon lists.

Nationalmaverick
13-01-2009, 23:05
Crusades a bit Empire/Bretonniany

Think along the lines of Blood Horde, The Red Tide, The Skull Host etc

changer of fate
14-01-2009, 06:48
jebus!! i though it's going to be a vc army too!!! :wtf:

Sidorio
14-01-2009, 21:56
yeah, sorry my bad. forgot about those other knights. if i could change the title i would. until then i just blame VC (i blame them for everything else).

Gramolarian
16-01-2009, 18:10
IŽd suggest you to drop 3 bloodletters from one unit and to find points to lift bsb over the judgernaut to give him hefty 1+ armorsave insted of 4+. if you cant find points drop daemonic robes off too.

Sidorio
18-01-2009, 05:31
I'll look into that. i also need an opportunity to try it out. i've only had one game of fantasy this month (which actually went quite well for me and i'll be doing a batrep on it).