PDA

View Full Version : Terminators 2

charlie_c67
29-04-2005, 10:04
Since no-one's posted about it, thought I'd ask. Anyone have any ideas how these (http://www.portent.net/forums/showpost.php?p=26089&postcount=29) guys will be released? The termi's obviously, not the ravenor.

lostitgotit72
29-04-2005, 10:19
The Shoulder pads right? They look like FW ones to me........

But if they are GW ones then you'll be able to get them from mail-order, I supose. They can't really be put in the existing termie box right? otherwise they'd have to change the front picture, and stuff like that seeing as you couldn't make a set of UM termies with the current box, but I don't see it happening

XaNder
29-04-2005, 11:06
These are FW ones. As stated in the last FW mail they're going to do them for all relevant chapters.

XaN

-edit: talking about shoulder pads, not termies

philbrad2
29-04-2005, 11:47
They were mentioned in the last FW newletter (although not the fact they were UM's)

I quote ...

Upcoming Releases
Chimera Spaced Armour Chapter Specific Terminator Shoulder Pads Mukaali (3 Different Trooper Variants and a Commander) Tallarn Heavy Weapon Crews Tigershark with Railguns A Special Character Tau Battlesuit Ork Battlewagons for Epic Tau Transports for BFG

I'd imagine the UM's will be on the store in the next week or two, they look pretty complete to me. Hope there are some IF ones in there too :)

:cool:

Cypher
02-05-2005, 05:38
Fair bet they'll be in the next newsletter, if not then the one after that. Hopefully soonish: I want to paint my squad up asap.