PDA

View Full Version : Conquest North West, Indy GT; 2,250pts

theDarkGeneral
18-01-2009, 15:54
It's *******' COOOOOOOOLD up here in Seattle, WA.!!! Crazy people living out here in the frost and snow and rain...and 23' weather! UGH!!!

I'm about to head out to day 2 for games #4 & #5, which one of them I'll probably have to play Big Q (Phazael), but I wanted to start this Battle Report up...

Thus far, only 24 players made it to the Fantasy side of this Tourney, kinda disappointing, but understandable considering the time of the year, weather, and location. I believe there's over 36 in the 40K side however, so overall not a bad turn out for the kind staff running the event. Some of the Armies are just gorgeous! And all the players thus far have been extremely relaxed, and lots of fun...exactly what this hobby is all about!!!

After 3 games, I'm 3-0 with all 3 Massacres and max Battle Points (60), Big Quinten (Phazael) is also 3-0 and has 51 Battle Points...I believe he's the closest one to me.

More details will of course come once I get home later tonight (MUCH LATER), but thus far I've had 3 great games! Played against Bretonnians in game #1, Wood Elves in #2, and Dark Elves in #3.

SevenSins
18-01-2009, 17:55
Always nice to hear from you, and I look forward to the reps.

We have weather like that in Norway too off course, about a week each year, we call it "summer"