PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Kings at 2000 points

all_seeing_eye
19-01-2009, 02:47
I've never been happy with my 2000 point lists, they never seem to do what i really want to them do, and since I haven't been playing at 2000 for awhile i really haven't given my list any thought. This is my newest concoction. All comments welcome.

Lord/Heroes: 713
Tomb King
Crown of Kings, Collar of Shapesh, Great Weapon
Tomb Prince
Scorpion Armor, Great Weapon
Liche Priest
Hieratic Jar, Cloak of Dunes
Liche Priest
Staff of Ravening, Horse

Core: 602
19 Skeleton Archers
2 Tomb Swarms
3 Chariots
4 Chariots
10 Archers

Special: 503
Tomb Scorpion
5 Carrion
19x Tomb Guard
Full Command, Icon of Rakaph

Rare: 180
Screaming Skull Catapult
Screaming Skull Catapult

Total 1998 points

(P.S., i'm a little tired of my standard king setup with either the destoryer or the flail of skulls, so i'm trying something else. If you have any other ideas baring those two items feel free.)

Malorian
19-01-2009, 13:50
That's a lot of archers and only one block. Would the scorpian prince join the 19 archers and then reform when danger comes near?

Also, I don't know what the crown of kings does, but if you have decided not to go with TKs best items then I guess it doesn't really matter.

Edit: Took a look at the crown of kings. It's not bad and makes up a bit for not having a a high priest, but I'd still rather have him be more combat oriented.

grhino
20-01-2009, 17:33
The crown of kings is a very good item, usually forcing the enemy to use two dice to stop the king's spell. And then he has two: that's usually already half of the enemies Dispel dice-pile.

I'd lost the horse on the liche priest with the staff...