PDA

View Full Version : *marries baneblade model*

magnificent*
20-01-2009, 07:05
I have only half finished but I am already hear the angels sing, I will definitely buy the stompa when it comes out,

I encourage everyone to buy a giant model because that will make GW make more

carldooley
20-01-2009, 07:08
once they make an thunderhawk people, and myself are probably going to buy them in droves.

ctsteel
20-01-2009, 07:57
I plan on picking up a valkyrie or two if they come out in plastic, for transporting my inquisition/inducted guard units, and cos they look nice. Forgeworld's price and the potential issues of working with large resin models puts me off a bit (that and my too large backlog of sprues/blisters awaiting assembly).

bigbauske
20-01-2009, 08:03
I agree with ctsteel on the valkyrie. Plus I am looking forward to picking up a few thunderbolts if they ever appear. To bad all this stuff will keep me poor at least i will be happy!

Khornies & milk
20-01-2009, 09:25
Yes I agree...buy buy buy.
I'm eagerly waiting for the new Baneblade varient box so I can have my 'inquisition' themed super-heavy squadron.

Some Valkyries will be a must-have as well.

But man, I want a plastic Warhound sooo much I can taste it.

Wolflord Havoc
20-01-2009, 09:39
yep - I agree - just finished building "Cerberus" my Vraxian Renegades Baneblade (with extra weapon sponson TM).

I really enjoyed building the thing - and then making it nasty and chaos laden.

Definatly good news for the future of large models.

Gazak Blacktoof
20-01-2009, 09:52
If they do release a valkyrie I might consider getting guard. Baneblades and T-hawks don't interest me though as I don't play apoc sized games.

The stompa looks ace and I'd get one if I collected orks just because the model looks great. The baneblade doesn't inspire me in the same way though, to me its just a big Russ.

laudarkul
20-01-2009, 10:22
I plan on picking up a valkyrie or two if they come out in plastic, for transporting my inquisition/inducted guard units, and cos they look nice.

Yes sir..I started a DH army so couple of Valk will be a welcome for transporting my troops.Of course the Valk will be perfect for my IG and maybe for a Drop company (this is a plan still :D). I intend to paint Valk as of whatever Imperial Navy TransportRegiment (to be able to use it with IG, DH and WH). And maybe I'll convince my girlfriend to buy me a Valk in December for a conversion for a Vulture:D...baneblade of course I will get them:D(VMB & AntiChaosTitan is a must in my area).