PDA

View Full Version : Champions of Tzeentch

TrojanWolf
22-01-2009, 23:51
I somehow got it into my head that if I got my hands on the rules for Aekold Helbrass and Egrimm Von Horstmann, I could make them work in the current edition of the rules. So I had a go at it, and I hope they came out okay. Would you play against these guys in friendly games?

Note: sorry about the stat line up, but it doesn't seem to want to let me line it up.

Aekold Helbrass – 185pts
Profile M WS BS S T W I A LD
Aekold 4 8 3 5 4 2 6 4 8

Aekold Helbrass will take up a Hero choice in your Warriors of Chaos army.

Special Rules:
• The Will of Chaos
• Eye of the Gods
• Mark of Tzeentch
• Gift of Life – Aekold bears the most unusual gift any of the Chaos Gods have bestowed upon a being, mortal or daemonic. Aekold has Regeneration. In addition to this, the aura of his gift means that any model in base contact with Aekold also has Regeneration, though will only regenerate on the roll of a 5+ rather than the usual 4+.
• Dark Tongue – Aekold counts as having The Black Tongue (see page 114 of Warhammer Armies: Warriors of Chaos), and no other model in the army may take that item (since it’s still in his head!).

Equipment and Magic Items:
• Chaos Armour
• The Windblade – great weapon. Before the game begins, roll a D6. The Windblade confers the following bonus for the rest of the game:
- 1-3 – Aekold benefits from the Always Strikes First rule. This may be used even though the Windblade is a great weapon.
- 4-6 – Aekold may use The Windblade as a thrown weapon during the Shooting phase. The Windblade has a range of 12”, roll to hit using Aekold’s BS. The Windblade inflicts D6 S4 hits, rolling to Wound as normal.

Egrimm Von Horstmann – 715pts (335 for Von Horstmann and 380 for Baudros)
Profile M WS BS S T W I A LD
Egrimm 4 6 3 4 4 3 9 3 9
Baudros 6 6 0 7 6 6 6 6 8

Egrimm Von Horstmann will take up one Lord and one Hero choice in your Warriors of Chaos army.

Magic:
• Egrimm is a Level 4 Wizard and uses spells from both the Lore of Tzeentch and the Lore of Light

Mount:
• Egrimm rides the Chaos Dragon Baudros

Special Rules (Egrimm):
• The Will of Chaos
• Eye of the Gods
• Mark of Tzeentch
• Fallen Knowledge – Rumours persist that Von Horstmann was once a promising student of the College of Light, but that he was taken in by whispered promises from Tzeentch. As such, when rolling to determine what spells Von Horstmann is using for the game you may allocate his spells between both the Lore of Tzeentch and the Lore of Light.
Example: at the beginning of a battle Von Horstmann may roll up to four spells. He may elect to roll two spells from the Lore of Tzeentch and two from the Lore of Light, or any other combination.

Special Rules (Baudros):
• Fly
• Large Target
• Terror
• Scaly Skin (3+)
• Breath Weapons – see the Chaos Dragon entry on page 55 of Warhammer Armies: Warriors of Chaos.

Equipment and Magic Items (Egrimm):
• Chaos Armour
• Sword of Change – see page 112 of Warhammer Armies: Warriors of Chaos
• Silken Hair Cloak – this garment is made from the hair of Slaanesh, cut away by the Changeling and woven into a cloak that Tzeentch gifted to Von Horstmann. Von Horstmann also counts as having the Mark of Slaanesh, and anyone attacking Von Horstmann in assault (not Baudros) must re-roll successful rolls To Hit.