PDA

View Full Version : WoC 2250 nurgle army(for my post in tactics)

LanceSaba
23-01-2009, 00:57
Choosen 9 man squad with halberds, full comand group, mark of nurgle, blasted banner, collar of korn, and festus

Warriors 12 man squad with shields, full command, mark of nurgle, wizard lvl2, with mark of nurgle
points 392

Warriors 12 man squad with shields, full command, mark of nurgle, wizard lvl2, with mark of nurgle
points 392

warrior 9 man squad with shields, full command, mark of nurgle, hero, mark of nurgle, Banner of the Gods
points 484

Knights 5 man squad with shields and enscrolled weapons, full command, mark of nurgle, rapturous standard
points 300

warshrine, mark of nurgle
points 160

some 1 gets a poer stone or deaths head depending on who i am faceing

LanceSaba
23-01-2009, 00:59
oh and i can exchange the warshine for a chariot with nurgle and get an extra 10 points what do u guys think

yedee
23-01-2009, 16:44
Warrior units are 10+ and may have a banner up to 50pts so your list is illegal atm.

Other than you lack manouverability, numbers, static CR, anything to deal with monsters/flyers/skirmishers. You will get outnumbered, surrounded and broken. Unless your opponent will shoot you into pieces...:rolleyes:

I can understand that you want a mono-god army probably for fluff reasons but this one will be no fun for you to play with.

Angelust
23-01-2009, 21:22
Yeah. Even if you could, 500+ pts for a ten man squad is REALLY unwise, Nurgle hard@$$es or not.

If you want some kind of uber-unit of doom, take 19 nurgle warriors w/ shields and rapturous banner, + Festus.

The problem is, it's a bunch of points that will probably never see combat. :-(

All in all, I'd recommend adding a LOT more models.

45 guys in 2250 is tiny, especially without some crazy dragon/shaggoths/special characters.

Maybe drop a squad of warriors and get two squads of 20-man marauders.

Basically, you want to maximize banner of the gods with lots of stubborn troops, and some hard hitting hammers.

So lets say you have some warriors/marauders who can stubbornly hold the other units in place, then use the knights/marauder horsemen/dragon ogres, whatever, to flank charge and break units. Nurgle makes great anvils, but you shouldn't have a whole army of anvils.