PDA

View Full Version : Frenzy and Ridden Monsters

Lotl Botl
23-01-2009, 02:01
Ok a character is riding a frenzied monster, the whole model is under the effect of frenzy for the purpose of moving etc.
However, does the charater riding the monster also gain +1 attack
read the section but it just seems wierd that the lord gets and extra attack

Braad
23-01-2009, 08:48
If one part has frenzy, the whole model has it. Both get the attack, no matter how weird it seems.

If you put him on a chariot, that results in 3-4 extra attacks from the chariot and crew!

lparigi34
23-01-2009, 18:21
Braad... You just gave me a good excuse to mount a savage Orc hero on a Chariot... will do next build... Love the idea.

sulla
24-01-2009, 01:53
Braad... You just gave me a good excuse to mount a savage Orc hero on a Chariot... will do next build... Love the idea.

So do your opponent's scouts in that stand of trees.

Braad
24-01-2009, 13:04
Indeed. Problem with frenzied chariots is that they are easily lure into wooded areas.

On the other hand, chariots pivot for free, so just make sure they are facing the safest direction at the end of your movement.

I do suggest using a slightly more 'simple' chariot, if you wish to convert one, and want to propose the beastmen chariot. That's what I plan to do someday, if they ever release more savage orcs (plastic core and warrior characters).

sulla
24-01-2009, 17:57
Indeed. Problem with frenzied chariots is that they are easily lure into wooded areas.

On the other hand, chariots pivot for free, so just make sure they are facing the safest direction at the end of your movement.

Evil man!:evilgrin:

Just be careful, they also must pursue a, so watch out for flank and rear charges that pull you into the woods too.