PDA

View Full Version : DoC- KHorne-2250

kramplarv
24-01-2009, 01:51
Here we go, a mono-khorne list, with some thoughts about the chosen number 8. Regiments = 2*8, Fleshounds = 8, Furies 8 etc, Crushers 8/4 etc :p 8 unit entries. I've tried to make this list as close to the chosen number as possible. What do we think about? I know it is a good list since it is a DoC list. :) But opinions are always appreciated! :D

Khorne Herald 275
jugger, bsb, Banner of Sundering, obsidian armor

Khorne Herald 190
jugger, soulhunger, AoK

Khorne Herald 190
jugger, soulhunger, AoK

-----Core:

16 Bloodletters 222
fc
16 Bloodletters 222
fc
16 bloodletters 222
fc

8 furies 96
8 furies 96

----special

8 Fleshhounds 280
8 Fleshhounds 280

Rare
2 bloodcrushers 160
std

2246 pts

==Me==
24-01-2009, 04:27
I like it, fluffy and powerful. I'd swap out Soul Hunger for Firestorm Blades and maybe a magic banner or two. Preventing march blockers is always good, as is boosting your charge distance.

kramplarv
24-01-2009, 12:34
yeah, I thought so too. I like soul hunger for some reasons;:p 1: The name!! :D "SOUULHUUUUUUNGGGEEEEER!!" and also, Reroll failed to wounds increase my chance of having a Killing blow. Which is very fluffy for such heralds =D 3: I can kill Dragon princes and guys on HE dragons with my heralds!! ;)

The magical banners are nice, but my points wont allow me to do them, since number 8 is central and sacred :D But I shall further look into the future for my army. I think I will have my none-Bsb heralds running with the dogs. I think I can claim a rankbonus or something =)

==Me==
24-01-2009, 13:58
I wouldn't put Jugger Heralds w/ the dogs. It slows you down, you don't benefit from Hatred, and they're just better with Bloodletters or Crushers.

You make a good point for Soul Hunger, but unless you face HE a lot I prefer the Firestorm Blade. Maybe one of each :p

Shamfrit
24-01-2009, 16:10
I'd also consider spliting the Crushers into 2 single Champions, for fast cavalry and war machine hunting, or mage assassination/harassment.

kramplarv
24-01-2009, 18:31
oh, that thought never hit me :D I shall look into it. Definitely worth taking into account.

One of each on the soulhunger/S7 weapon... yeah, but isnt S7 considered more "cheesy" than soulhunger? :)