PDA

View Full Version : WANTED players in the Nottingham/Mansfield areas

EvisRaptor
25-01-2009, 17:45
WANTED people who play something OTHER than DA or Nids in the Nottingham or Mansfield areas of Nottinghamshire in the UK.

Galatan
25-01-2009, 18:01
In nottingham area? Isn't that GW central? I suppose it isn't that hard to find other players:rolleyes:.

EvisRaptor
25-01-2009, 18:27
you would think so BUT the problem lies in the fact I live just north of Mansfield and we dont have a very active gaming community up here so I thought I would ask and see

MarineMorton
25-01-2009, 22:32
Its a double edge sword being near Nottingham either you play kids local or have to travel to Warhammer World which means driving into Nottingham:cries:

Plus living north of Mansfield means it good hour drive to Notts also means they live in Derbyshire and that means they do funny stuff with sheep :p

MacVurrich
25-01-2009, 22:48
Mansfield ?

www.gcnm.org.uk
clubs -
Last Bastion Gaming Club
Sutton In Ashfield Library,The Idlewells,Sutton In Ashfield,Notts
Contact
E-Mail Contact: Lee Groves
bastion.gaming@ntlworld.com

K.I.A. Gaming Club
Kirkby-in-Ashfield Library,Ashfield Precinct,Kirkby-in-Ashfield,Nottinghamshire
NG17 7BQInformation
Website - www.bruxx.net
E-Mail Contact: Che Webster
blackfalcon@bruxx.net

Any help ?

EvisRaptor
25-01-2009, 23:06
sorry but not really as it is actually easier for me to get to Warhammer World than it is to get into Sutton or Kirkby as I am reliant on public transport until I can scrape the money together for my Motorbike license and a bike

MacVurrich
25-01-2009, 23:19
Have a chat with Che at KIA
he know the scene up that way well he may know of someone closer that hasn't been GCN approved as of yet

Sorry couldn't help