PDA

View Full Version : What's an metal landspeeder worth?

Necros
25-01-2009, 20:31
Hey kids

I have 2 old metal land speeders, 1 built one not. I was gonna sell em on ebay. Anyone know about how much they would be worth on average? I searched on there and didn't see any for comparison...

ankara halla
25-01-2009, 21:09
Which ones? The originals with beaky pilots (same model as used to be used for IG speeders but with different guns and different pilots) or the later ones?

Also, they are worth only exactly as much as anyone is willing to pay for them at the moment you wish to sell them. It's the nature of such things.

Necros
26-01-2009, 00:00
Yeah I'm just trying to get an idea so I can make it a fair starting bid and stuff like that. I will probably sell each one separately. I'd be cool if I could get around $30 for each. I guess shipping will be a little pricey though since it's all metal

Brother Loki
26-01-2009, 08:40
Do you mean the chunky ones from the early 90s or the flying chairs from the late 80s?

Necros
26-01-2009, 11:06
the chunky ones :)

Sleazy
26-01-2009, 15:41
I recently traded one I've had lying round. I got an eldar Viper in return. We were both happy with that.

I'd say about the same as a regular speeder, maybe a bit less. They arent particularly rare.

chromedog
27-01-2009, 23:26
Like all pieces in a niche market, they are worth what people will pay for them.

I've seen a RT 'lawn chair' speeder go for $150 on fleabay (I'm not selling mine. I actually like it). I've also seen them at tournament 2nd hand tables for $20.

I wouldn't pay more than 50 for it, but I already have several, and at that price, the plastic is cheaper and does the job as well (maybe not as much character, but it'll do the job fine).