PDA

View Full Version : Is WoW player the most whimper/whine of them all!?

thomas
27-01-2009, 10:47
I have two friends playing WoC they both whine about the new WoW list does't have a 4+ ward save and they re-roll to hit armour now is more expensive!? How many armies have a 4+ wardsave anyway?

A other whimper from them is at warrior is to expensive and they never would use them...Hmm well what did they expect to get the best core units in the game for the same price as empire swordmen?

Daemon Prince isn't good, well as aforce808 said
I believe a GT was just recently won by a WoC army using a Daemon Prince of Tzeench

The best I have saved for last. They whine about the losing deamon and beastmen. Well have many other armies just get the option take any unit from two other army books as a special choice!? WTF you are whimper about losing this??

There is a voting space for WoW players in the poll too...

SuperArchMegalon
27-01-2009, 10:51
Well, you've obviously seen the other topic about this. You quoted it. What's the point of this thread again?

Not all *WoC* players are wimps, it's probably just your friends.

EDIT: Now that there's a poll option, I voted "no more than the rest of us", on the logic that this topic is just more wimpering/whining and it would be unfair of me to say WoC players whine extra. To answer your final question, quite a few armies have a 4+ Ward save, but not all; most "get-in-and-charge" armies don't: WoC, Ogres, and Bretonnia for example.

Psiryu
27-01-2009, 11:04
EDIT: Now that there's a poll option, I voted "no more than the rest of us", on the logic that this topic is just more wimpering/whining and it would be unfair of me to say WoC players whine extra. To answer your final question, quite a few armies have a 4+ Ward save, but not all; most "get-in-and-charge" armies don't: WoC, Ogres, and Bretonnia for example.

Brets do have a 4+ ward, sure it's an upgrade for the blessing so they can lose it but it's still 4+.

Condottiere
27-01-2009, 11:13
I doubt that WoW players whimper more than the norm; I have some friends who play it, but I've never seen the attraction of running around gathering experience and treasure, it seems like too much of what I have to do during working hours.

Chiron
27-01-2009, 11:15
WoW players are quiet as mice compared to Warhammer players

DarthSte
27-01-2009, 11:42
uh... I was expected a thread about World of Warcraft players... I think I'll go away and try and find the new WoW list to consult...

SuperArchMegalon
27-01-2009, 11:43
Guys... the poster was misspelling WoC. See his post? Specific items, lack of 4+ WS, Daemon Prince... he's not talking about World of Warcraft. Warriors of Chaos.

samael
27-01-2009, 11:46
Damn, I was so ready to defend my fellow world of warcraft players, but it seems I'm in the wrong thread. ;)

Condottiere
27-01-2009, 15:11
WoC players whimpering? What do they have to whimper about?

Neckutter
27-01-2009, 15:24
WoW players whine a ton. if they lose a roll on a piece of loot, they whine like little girls. if they didnt get the invite tothe raid because they werent on time, they whine and mope and complain. the "it shoulda been mine" factor is huge in WoW.

that being said, WoC players arent whiners. infernal gateway, slaanesh giants, tzeentch lvl 4 daemon princes are HUGE in gameplay.

Emperor's_Spork
27-01-2009, 15:49
Ogre Kingdom players! Wow, there's a whiny group! "Whaaaa! We never win anything, ever, anywhere! Whaaa!! Cannons hurt!"

Captain Brown
27-01-2009, 17:27
Sorry, but this thread serves no purpose other than to anger members of various groups and start a flame war. I do not know it that was its original intent, but I am closing it before some members get themselves into trouble.

Captain Brown
WarSeer Inquisition