PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood area... tshirt advertising?

grimboy
02-02-2009, 16:09
anyone where a tshirt of wh40k around and dudes come up and go, hey you play warhammer 40k!? so do i! oh yah? let's rock! yah...

i'm the hollywood guy who cant seem to find anyone in Hollywood or within 15mins drive.

SPYDER68
02-02-2009, 16:23
Try this, might help dunno.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/storelocator/search.jsp

Laser guided fanatic
02-02-2009, 16:28
anyone where a tshirt of wh40k around and dudes come up and go, hey you play warhammer 40k!? so do i! oh yah? let's rock! yah...

i'm the hollywood guy who cant seem to find anyone in Hollywood or within 15mins drive.

Hmm, i swear this T-shirt grouping is something American, when i was there on holiday i wore my Iron Maiden t-shirt and i kept getting pulled over by fans who asked if i liked Iron Maiden (kind of obvious). So i suppose having a 40k T-Shirt would have the same effect. found this.

www.customink.com/local/north-hollywood-california-t-shirt-printing.htm -

grimboy
02-02-2009, 17:07
hahaha... i know where the nearest store is!!! its just bit far. driving in Hollywood is draining. especially when you show up and not even sure you'll get a game in.

tshirt wise, i thought there'd be some already available!? in website or something?

yah i'm just so desperate to bust a group in Hollywood. its chock full of film makers, comic book guys, writers, actors etc i figured... gotta be some wh40k dorks around!