PDA

View Full Version : My First Tourney List 2250 DE

lopezpie
02-02-2009, 17:26
Im playing my first tournament in march and im pretty confident with this list its really working out for me in play tests its been very effective against vc's beasts of chaos and brets comments and criticisms would be awesome

Dreadlord on a cold one: Pendant of Khaeleth, Sword of Ruin, Enchanted Shield 0+sv w/sea dragon cloak etc.. 282PTS

Death Hag: Standard of Hag Graef ASB, Witchbrew, Hand Of Khaine 190PTS

Sorceress lvl2: Sacrificial Dagger, Dispell Scroll 180PTS

15 power dice umm... I mean Dark Elf Warriors: w/shield 105PTS

12 Dark Elf Warriors: Champ, Mus, W/Shields 93PTS

5 Dark Riders: Herald, rpc, w/shields 136PTS

20 Black Ark Corsairs: Full Command 225PTS

15 Black Guard: Kouran, Mus/Std 278PTS

15 Executioners: Tullaris, Mus/Std 281PTS

5 Cold One Knights: Full command, War Banner 200PTS

1 Reaper Bolt Thrower 100PTS

1 War Hydra 175PTS

2250PTS

Death Hag will be running with the executioners to give them asf, the unit they go up against will not be able to gain combat res for outnumbering flanking rear charges and higher ground

she also will take one attack away from anyone she is in btb contact with

DreadLord will be moving along with COK

im very confident with this list tell me what you think :)

Lennart.nevanoja
02-02-2009, 18:18
hello,

the list depends on what you want to achieve. if you want an friendly list then this is fine but i think you need harpies. you you want to go murder machine then you get the lord an dragon and life taker and you get an manticore, i would drop the corsairs for some repxmen, take a look at a cauldron, ring of hotek is nice because you don't have a lot of magic defense, look at getting another bolthrower.

Cheers

lopezpie
03-02-2009, 00:40
what if i drop the corsairs and got a second hydra and spend the rest of the points on going towards magic defense?