Full command
Banner of Rage
485 Points

10x Chosen
Mark of Tzeentch
Great Weapons
Full Command
Blasted Standard

That comes out to 2249 points. This tournament is an independent Grand Tournament. What do you guys think?

Harbinger09
03-02-2009, 21:30
Instead of the Chaos Runesword for your Exalted on Juggernaut, I would suggest the Axe of Khorne and the Favour of the Gods. Sure, you are sacrificing an attack but you now you can not only track down a character, kill them instantly (if your lucky :D), and then get a desirable buff from the EotG list to get that extra edge in the coming turns. As well, you might want to throw in some Warhounds. Their screening and meatshield abilities are invaluable. From personal experience my Warriors have been decimated by Night Goblin Fanatics, and by throwing my hounds at the goblin unit I can get rid of the initial attack that HAS killed all 12 of my warriors. That is my opinion, take or leave it for what it's worth, and good luck my friend!

Artemis360
04-02-2009, 04:20
If you go to the tournament, every time your unit breaks in combat and flees and the enemy pursues, regardless of whether or not they run down the unit, they catch its banner which is +100 victory points. With so many full commands your army has a potential +500 points to the enemy. I think you could drop the command on the khorne warriors maybe and instead make other units larger. Plus you've got just one sorcerer, 7 powerdice. People at the tournament may have 4 or 5 dispell dice minimum and maybe a few dispell scrolls and magic resistance. If your sorcerer lord doesnt get enough spells through he won't be worth his points. You could put in 2 extra, low equipped sorcerers just to give you more powerdice and give you a better chance of getting spells through. If you want to have just one powerful caster you might consider taking a daemon prince with the Tendrils of Tzeentch daemonic gift. He can re-roll one powerdice so that means he can use 5 powerdice to cast infernal gateway every turn which gives you a good chance of getting irresistable force and if you roll a miscast, you can re-roll one of the 1s. He's pretty much a magic phase on his own. Hope this helps. Glory to the Dark Gods! :p