PDA

View Full Version : Black Library Live

Dragonlover
03-02-2009, 19:08
BL are doing an Open Day type thing in April, for anyone interested.

Some of the Black Library’s leading authors including Dan Abnett, Graham McNeill, James Swallow, Gav Thorpe and Nick Kyme will be at Black Library Live! this Easter and you should be too!

With exclusive signings, readings, Q+A sessions, the chance to take part in themed games based on Black Library novels and a bring and battle ‘War of the Authors’ this is an event you shouldn’t miss.

The event, taking place on 11 April at Warhammer World will also give you the opportunity to get your hands on pre-release novels, chat to the editors and gain sneak previews of forthcoming novels for 2009 and beyond.

Tickets will be available through the Black Library website and from Games Workshop stores from Monday 09 February. Ticket numbers are strictly limited, so make sure you don’t miss out on this fantastic event!

Black Library Live!

Saturday April 11th

Warhammer World, Nottingham

Tickets go on sale Monday 9th February

Cost: £10 (includes FREE PRE-RELEASE title to collect on the day- choose from either The Killing Ground or Reiksguard)

Keep an eye on the Black Library website over the next couple of weeks for more details of the event.

Please Note: The author line-up may be subject to change in unforeseen circumstances. No refunds will be offered in event of alterations to the author line-up.

Link to the actual thread: http://forum.blpublishing.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10577

I'll be going, since my gf is gonna get my ticket for me for Valentines, and I can crash with family. Plus you know, early stuff.

Dragonlover

Jedi152
04-02-2009, 08:55
I'm planning to get my ticket asap. It's a good price considering you get a free pre-release £7 book.