PDA

View Full Version : 2250 points OK horde tourney list

rocdocta
04-02-2009, 00:49
Ok, this is a tourney build, with as many models as possible. i am going for a highlander horde theme. they will have tartan pants. as few upgrades as possible. No butchers as they provide 1Dispell dice for 130 pts. same as bruisers costing the same as 4 iron guts. i dont have my book on me but this is roughly what i am taking...

the tyrant provides the leadership only with abit of self defence. the main killing is done by the iron gut blocks. i did think about a cheap bsb but that will cost me 4 iron guts. any thoughts on how effective this will be?

tyrant, heavy armour, great weapon

4 iron guts
4 iron guts
4 iron guts
4 iron guts
4 iron guts
4 iron guts
3 iron guts
3 iron guts

3 bulls, ogre club
3 bulls, ogre club

32 gnoblars
32 gnoblars

10 trapper gnoblars

3 yhetees

cheers

chris

Time of Madness
04-02-2009, 01:16
Change your gnoblar units to 3 units of 20. I'd look at adding 2 gorgers to the army...Good at killing war machines. The bsb is worth it!
Time of Madness

SevenSins
04-02-2009, 07:04
Change your gnoblar units to 3 units of 20. I'd look at adding 2 gorgers to the army...Good at killing war machines. The bsb is worth it!
Time of Madness

I agree, 3 units of gnoblars would be much better. And the BSB i most certainly worth it (you will loose combats so the reroll is gold)

DoomBringer
05-02-2009, 00:20
I second the idea of a BSB and 3 units of gnoblars. With a MSU type of list most of the units will lose a turn of combat, at least until you can combo charge with something else, so the re-roll will help u keep your battle line in tack.