PDA

View Full Version : Magic-heavy Bretonnian

gerrymander61
04-02-2009, 17:12
Hey hey, i'm playing a game on Friday with a friend and i wanted to try a list that neither of us had tried before, so i settled on a magic-heavy Bretonnian list. I was just wondering what character setup people would take in a 2000 points magic-heavy Bretonnian list.

Sifal
04-02-2009, 17:56
You'll have to take a 'knight' character as mandatory so you could have a level 4 and 3 level2's which is pretty good but pricey. I'd recommend using MSU tactics and keep the knights cheap to keep numbers up. Could be a fun game but it's not going to be an inherintly strong list.

silentarrow12
04-02-2009, 18:07
For magic you should probably take the Fay enchantress because shes the best a bret player will get. I believe that she has access to more lores then the crappy ones the other bret spellcasters have..... may be wrong on that.

Dragon Prince of Caledor
04-02-2009, 18:34
Without question, the only spell caster brettonia has access to that isnt ...well... a pathetic damsel ;) is the fay enchantress. I think you would do well to have her and a scroll caddy. That and juice up everything else ! It would be fun to play with im sure. Kind of interesting to imagine to if you dont mind me saying so. A brettonian list that is a force to reckon with in the magic phase !
Good luck

gerrymander61
04-02-2009, 19:55
Thanks for all the advice thus far. I had considered using the fay enchantress, it just seemed like i could get a lot more magical oomph if i used a lv4 and some lv2's. I'll see if i can draw up a list sometime tonight and post it up. Thanks again.