PDA

View Full Version : Dark Elf Monster MASH!!

Dooks Dizzo
06-02-2009, 02:24
Just goofing around with an idea. Might not be the best tactical thing to do but the looks on people's faces will be priceless. I know this kind of list would get a lot of flak before people realized just how easy is is to beat.

=Lord=
Dreadlord
Black Dragon
Potion of Strength, Sword of Might, Enchanted Shield, Pendant of Khaeleth
Heavy Armor, SDC

=Heroes=
Master
Manticore
Battle Standard
Crimson Death
Null Stone

=Core=
Repeater Xbows x 10
Repeater Xbows x 10

Dark Riders x 5

=Special=
Cold One Knights x 5
Full Command

Cold One Knights x 5
Full Command

Cold One Knights x 5
Full Command

(Various banners, the usual, Warbanner, ASF banner and Armor Piercing banner and the Ring of Hotek)

=Rare=
War Hydra

War Hydra

Comes in at about 2200

TheDean04
06-02-2009, 02:41
Ouch! This looks brutal. I have a friend with 2 hydras and just them alone is scary, then you add the other 2 bad beast and its a nightmare. As a side thought I only play non-shooting armies but with my VC I can bring a lot of PD, this list will suffer badly from a strong magic phase.

Voodoo Boyz
06-02-2009, 02:42
I run a similar list.

Your lord should have the always S6 weapon, IMO. I put the Master on Manticore with S5 using a Halbred or Sword of Might.

Drop full command from your Knights. If anything, make one of them a champ and give him the ring of hotek; the rest shouldn't have command options.

With those points saved, buy Harpies. You will need them.

Lazarus15
06-02-2009, 04:53
That list looks pretty danged nasty.

Dragon Prince of Caledor
06-02-2009, 14:14
This list looks like fun. It would be a good time to play with and against. Good luck, hope your opponent isnt a gunline. A little lore of metal would be fun to hit this with :)

Dooks Dizzo
06-02-2009, 15:40
This list looks like fun. It would be a good time to play with and against. Good luck, hope your opponent isnt a gunline. A little lore of metal would be fun to hit this with Beast would be even better :)