PDA

View Full Version : hardest to build.

druchii lord narakh
06-02-2009, 04:49
I was just building a bunch of random models. a little of this and that for bits i have. i have to conclude that necrons are the easyist to build and that dark eldar talos'es are the hardest. it always likes to fall at the very last moment and shatter. AAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Inquisitor Engel
06-02-2009, 04:53
No, Tau Sniper Drones, metal devastators, pretty much any 3rd edition Eldar aspect warrior that required assembling, THUNDERFIRE CANNON.... so much is worse.

Reflex
06-02-2009, 04:56
Models arnt hard to put together, warriors are tedious buggers to put together imo.

maybe you should try pinning the talos together, or put it on a table so it cant fall before its dry....

Rydmend
06-02-2009, 05:03
penitent engines........worst model to assemble. hands down.

Pyroprep
06-02-2009, 05:23
Tyranid Zoanthropes win every time

druchii lord narakh
06-02-2009, 05:25
the talos is almost imposible to pin. ive tried and it did nonin. i just tthought of a harder models to glue. DE adzrubel vect. you got to pretty much cut up a raider then glue about twenty medal parts together and on the plastick raider. its a nightmare.

Rydmend
06-02-2009, 05:29
Tyranid Zoanthropes win every time

zoanthropes just wont stand up, I don't think they are difficult to assemble though.....penitent engines are the fine wine of ******** model assembly.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you may even punch a baby. The good thing is that it's so heavy that when you're really frustrated you can blugeon yourself to death with the thing.

laudarkul
06-02-2009, 06:20
Thunderbolt for me...Is the most expensive/hardest model till now. And I'm a little stressed(is resin and if I broke smth:cries:).

kaimarion
06-02-2009, 06:22
The BloodThirster and the chaos dragon are both an utter ***** to build :(.

kalspriggs
06-02-2009, 07:12
Try putting the empire steam tank together... then gluing a bunch of ork stuff to make it a battlewagon in 40k... that, my friend, is pain. Matter of fact, if the thing falls off the table, you've got to replace the floor.

vman
06-02-2009, 07:57
basically anything with metal

i hate metal miniatures unless they are just one piece minis but that never happens

plastic is soooooooo much better

Laughingmonk
06-02-2009, 08:57
The Gnoblar scraplauncher is a punishment from god.

Ganymene
06-02-2009, 09:01
Tyranid Hive Tyrant.

I had to use pins AND epoxy just to get it to stay together.

Foolish Mortal
06-02-2009, 10:30
I second the Thuderfire Cannon as the worst model to build.

I can handle models that are just 'hard', but the bits actually fit, but the Thunderfire......none of the bits seem as they belong on the same model......I've given up on mine for now.

Fay_Redd
06-02-2009, 10:36
I'm surprised no one has mentioned ork kans and dreads, they are absolute beeches to put together, The mould is so badly made i had to spend 2 hours filing it down to make it fit, even then it had a massive gap on one side. *shudders* so horrible. Looks awesome when it's done tho.

Shangrila
06-02-2009, 10:47
Marauder destroyer.... and the warhound titan... its got more peices in its toes then most kits have together.

Chaos Undecided
06-02-2009, 10:47
I had alot of trouble with the Krootox model, poorly fitting components and large gaps showing once it was assembled. May have been a miscast I suppose but I didnt bother getting any more of them after the first.

willydstyle
06-02-2009, 10:50
I had alot of trouble with the Krootox model, poorly fitting components and large gaps showing once it was assembled. May have been a miscast I suppose but I didnt bother getting any more of them after the first.

I personally think the krootox wins this one, because as far as I can tell, every single one of them is miscast.

Vaktathi
06-02-2009, 10:53
The Thunderfire Cannon is the worst model I've had to put together. Although I really like the way the model looks, it doesn't fit right at all and tends to have huge gaps in parts as well. I'm *stunned* this wasn't a plastic kit.

Also, Obliterators and Daemon Princes. two hours of *filing* on each model, multiple fiddly tiny bits, and sharp stabby bits right where you need to put your fingers to hold pieces while they glue makes these armies incredibly frustrating.

DKoK Grenadiers were frustrating because of the hellgun cables. If I never see one of those again in my life, it'll be too soon.

That said, the most frustrating model I've ever had to deal with in terms of *keeping* it assembled was a Warmachine Behemoth. The weight of the entire model, which weighs more than the old metal dread, rests on one tiny 1.5mm nub on one hip joint (the other leg is raised in the air.)

Chem-Dog
06-02-2009, 10:54
The new Slaaneshi Fiends are something of a.... Challenge, the entire model is attached to the base by two of it's four legs, which you need to attach to it's rearmost hips, the entire weight of the model's then held on those.

I had alot of trouble with the Krootox model, poorly fitting components and large gaps showing once it was assembled. May have been a miscast I suppose....

If it was then they were all miscasts, the one I bought was actually so bad it would have been easier to get the sculptor to come round my house and start from scratch. What is so wrong with the Torso + Limbs & Head formula? Why go, instead, for the Damien Hurst approach?

genestealer_baldric
06-02-2009, 10:55
Eldar direavengers/guardians are far to small and fiddley

i know it warhammer, but the new lizardman enternity temple guard special chacter is one of the most annoying models i have ever had to stick together.

HiveFleetEzekial
06-02-2009, 10:55
What with all the 'nid references, I'm suprised no one mentioned these buggers: Gargiyles. " 'Nuff said".

How GW managed to make a relatively 'simple' 4-5 piece mini, turn into such a pain, is beyond pretty much anyone. The body: fine. The gun arm/s: fine. The wings: P.I.T.A. to get to stay on. Put too much glue in the join and you fill up the hole that the flying stand goes into(which was split into two halves, on the bottoms of the wings, where they join the body) . Don't put enough and 'crash', which stands to knock the arms off.

Some people still say the current/older (before resculpt) plastic landspeeder. But a simple filing down of the seat-backs/interior engine piece removes most of the gaps it has.

marv335
06-02-2009, 10:58
Not 40k, but I vote for the screaming skull catapult.

MajorWesJanson
06-02-2009, 12:35
Thunderfire Cannon
Metal LR Crusader

In plastics, the Drop Pod. Such a pain, especially when I can manage to build entire rhinos without glue if I need them for a game :D

Lord Damocles
06-02-2009, 12:37
The Landspeeder Tornado, before it was recut.

Chaoschrist
06-02-2009, 12:48
Well, yeah.. the Thunderfire cannon comes to mind. I did however find that the techmarine's backpack was a pain as well. It's hard to lay down, especially if one arm is glued on.

I had a blast with Be'lakor... the legs i found were a pain... and then pinning it because it hasn't have enough flat surface to glue to the base.

The previous edition demonettes... not really hard, just annoying to glue the claws in place when the thing to glue is so thin.

Mercer
06-02-2009, 13:03
necorn Nightbringer was annoying for me. I coudln't get the body to sit right and the scythe blade to stick.

Also my old hive tyrant had wings, was a pain to get them to stick due to the weight.

Basically I find anything metal really.

Plastic Parody
06-02-2009, 13:07
penitent engines........worst model to assemble. hands down.

yeh, had a return of nightmare images of the old war walkers dancing through my mind as I assembled mine....

Lord Cook
06-02-2009, 13:28
The old Tyranid Red Terror. It has four scything talons, back when they were huge and made of metal. None of them will stick.

Thoume
06-02-2009, 13:33
Eldar stuff, partically Guardians.

Bloodknight
06-02-2009, 13:41
Talos (try to get those arms to the body, a bitch to pin),

Screaming Skull Catapult,

Tomb Scorpions (the legs fall off and you cannot pin them),

Land Raider Crusader,

and the Goblin Hewer (it's a pain to get those axes to stick, and you cannot really transport it afterwards, again because of the axes).

SM_fanboy
06-02-2009, 13:49
Setinals with metal parts are always a giggle. :rolleyes:

the old metal landraider made me :mad:

Coragus
06-02-2009, 13:56
Since Fantasy got brought up, I've said this before. The Wood Elf Forest Dragon is, hands down, the worst model that GW ever produced. On two different joints, pinning and epoxy didn't work and I had to resort to wood screws.

Nym
06-02-2009, 13:58
Gargoyles, hands down. Not only is it a pain to make all the parts stick together, but the buggers keep falling off their flying bases at the slightest provocation...

Generally anything that has metal in it, that's why I'd kill to get plastic Killa'kanz and Mega armoured Nobz... Until then, I won't buy any of them. >_>

SPYDER68
06-02-2009, 14:16
Those fiends of slaanesh are a pain.. 4x legs.. tail.. head and a tiny tiny body to all glue together (metal)

EVIL INC
06-02-2009, 14:24
I personally think the krootox wins this one, because as far as I can tell, every single one of them is miscast.
The one I put together for one of my students was a serious pain in the rear.
Many of the ones like the talos can be more easily put together by using epoxy andnot trying to start "new sections" before the last one is fully dried.

Witchsight
06-02-2009, 14:34
2nd Ed Nids were my first army.... So you can imagine the pains i went through trying to get the old school metal Lictor scythes to stay on, before i knew anything about pinning.
Gargoyles werent too bad to assemble, but it required a miracle to KEEP them assembled for any length of time.

Recently though i had a hell of a time putting together the newer tyrant guard. The pieces just fit at such odd angles that the glue really didnt want to hold. I didnt expect them to be a problem at all :(

Awilla the Hun
06-02-2009, 14:37
I've given up trying to stick my ****** Hellhound's turret and fuel tanks back together because they're so bad.

HiveFleetEzekial
06-02-2009, 15:02
On this topic, though not GW product, so it sorta fits...

http://privateerpress.com/WARMACHINE/gallery/thumbs/lrg-447-33060_war_dog.jpg This little bugger, looks like it'll be annoying. I recently saw it at my LGS. It's only 3 pieces (why not just 1, for such a small thing, is beyond me). The paw touching the ground splits at the shoulder and fits relatively well. The back end splits at the armor plating, right along the seam. 'Not bad'? There's a hollow area underneath the armor, and above the dog's 'tummy' on the hind piece. Not nearly as bad as some others already mentioned here. But I've never seen something demand a huge glob of greenstuff, just to assemble it. (PP sure do make some odd choices like that. huge holes where things mount, leaving very little room for gluing or pinning)

buzz631
06-02-2009, 15:56
the old whirlwind with the space marine sitting in the turret that was a mare no way to balance it
also the warhound titan legs to each other amd the main body to the legs you need a whole mile of metal pins just fo the whole thing

Xardian
06-02-2009, 16:07
The Exorcist is the emperor's way of ensuring every WH player does penance for thier sins. The metal bits simply don't even fit together, nor do they fit on the plastic rhino hull correctly, and there's so much weight you have to reinforce the insides or the top will sag in on itself.

Now, for time-consuming and tricky to build / paint, I'd still lean towards the Harbinger of Menoth (http://wargamerhaven.com/images/Painting%20Projects/Harbinger/Harbinger-Complete-Front.jpg) from Warmachine (though she would make an awesome St. Celestine)

*edit* of course, the FW titans are probably going to take the cake, but those aren't exactly common use items :P

maelstrom66669
06-02-2009, 18:28
Any metal models are nightmare for me, I used to buy things from various armies just because they looked cool, the worst thing I ever assembled was some kind of tyranid, with a gun and two huge scythes, after an hour of glueing parts to my fingers, I finally managed to get it to stick together by wrapping a bunch of rubber bands around it, then pulling the parts away from each other to put glue in between them, then 3 hours later cut the rubberbands with a razor. Needless to say, I avoid metal models now, Id rather buy two plastics and convert something then deal with metal whatsoever.

Hicks
06-02-2009, 18:37
3rd ed. Tyranid Hive Tyrant... For both of mine I had to pin them, greenstuff the joints, take them appart and reglue them. There is just no surface to glue the pieces together if you don't use lots of greenstuff to create some.

tacoo
06-02-2009, 18:43
I have only played this game for a couple of months so i have not seen that many models get build other then my necrons, and some tyranids. From what i have seen though, the have tyrant seems horrible. a new saying between me and my friends anytime something go wrong in a battle or a piece falls of the tyrant is F*UC*ING TYRANT!!

The Base
06-02-2009, 20:04
My biggest problems have been with the old Ogryns.

First off all the heads wont fit correctly without leaving a massive gap between the head and the neck.

Also half of the model's guns are attached to a flat surface on the models wrist, making them really hard to get glued on.

Jellicoe
06-02-2009, 20:46
3rd ed tyrant and lictor and the daemon prince turned Admiral J into a sweary mary. mrs J was required to give calming words and extra hands to help with elastic bands

Da King
06-02-2009, 20:52
Hellhound is pretty tricky to put together, but I think the worst is the metal LRC. My friend spent hours trying to put it together, and never got it to work quite right.

sliganian
06-02-2009, 20:57
Tzeentch ****** Horrors.

1) Half the model is actually flash that you need to remove first.
2) You then need to determine what is an eye from an actual arm socket vs. a mouth.
3) You then need to glue in the teeney tiny arms to the vaguely shaped sockets. As you try to put the teeney tiny arms on, some glue will catch your fingers AND the arm as you pull your fingers back. You then try to resort to green stuff to hold the litter buggers in, thus requiring shaping and sculpting work -- which of course will disjoint the arm.
4) If by some miracle you get the arms on, you then have to balance the model on a stand.

ceaser543
06-02-2009, 21:41
Until you have asembled an army of grey knights you can say you have been frustrated by bulding a model but until that day you can not say that.

"my spaze marine tactics squad cuz i ran out of glu."

(A grey knight power armoured squad they have a flat arm socket and the shoulder blades keep pushing the arm out of position and the grey knight termys cuz one of my models arms just wouldnt stick the ball socket was bigger than the head of th model...)

buzz631
06-02-2009, 21:51
the old land speeder metel one

Daniel-Wickert
06-02-2009, 21:55
Thunderbolt for me...Is the most expensive/hardest model till now. And I'm a little stressed(is resin and if I broke smth:cries:).

Forge World Greater Keeper of Secrest:
over 30 spikes - which have to be individually glued onto her boot and bustier AND
she has a mold line across her a** - not that anyone would look there....;)

lostandthedamned
06-02-2009, 22:00
Original Daemonettes of Steeds - So badly molded that you could either have a 2mm gap at the top, or a 2mm gap underneath. Attempting to greenstuff over said gap was guaranteed to cause the other side to lever away.

Thunderfire Cannons - Brought one at Games Day, tried to put it together, so badly molded that I thought it must be a mistake and called Mail order (as it wasn't in the shops at
the time) Got sent another for free. Just as bad. Now have two that have fallen to pieces after 2 games.

My Number one though:
Lord of Change
Yes we'll give you a peg to stick the wings to. Only the hole that matches it will be in two parts, one on either wing, positioned so that the weight of each wing will pull the half-******* off the peg.
Only solved by micropinning (0.3mm bit) the two wings first together, then to the model. The pieces are inconveniantly thin enough that I had to drill all the way through each wing, then greenstuff new feathers over the ends of the pin.
Then to top it off, try balancing an entire greater daemon on a 2mm square of one foot claw.

Scrotrot
06-02-2009, 22:05
Obliterators were quite fiddly to put together.

Maine
06-02-2009, 23:07
On this topic, though not GW product, so it sorta fits...

http://privateerpress.com/WARMACHINE/gallery/thumbs/lrg-447-33060_war_dog.jpg

In my experience, ANYTHING Privateer Press that isn't 1-piece is a bitch to put together, though their Warjacks aren't nearly as bad as the monsters in Hordes.

I never did finish putting together my Skorne starter set after trying to do a 3 way pin job on the two cyclops, and the big heavy beasty was obviously going to need heavy duty green stuffing.

Forge World Greater Keeper of Secrest:
over 30 spikes - which have to be individually glued onto her boot and bustier AND
she has a mold line across her a** - not that anyone would look there....

Trygon and Hierophant are both like that, through the Trygon's spikes are notaby smaller than the Hierophant.

Cry of the Wind
06-02-2009, 23:36
I've built a fair number of the things mention here but by far the worst GW model I've worked on is the Thunderfire Cannon. I put mine on legs after watching someone else build a pair and even then it didn't work well.

Overall winner for me would be the Cryx crab jacks (which are metal of course). Top heavy, check, bitz that stick out at odd angles, check, parts that only fit on if you build it in a certain way that you might not realize until after said parts have been glued on, check, oh and tiny contact points for the base, check. Much cursing was uttered during the constuction of mine...

Fluxeor
06-02-2009, 23:45
For me, so far it's been the current Ork Dread, Killa Kans and Thrakka,.. and Old One Eye.
The Dread and Kan's needed so much filing and trimming that it took hours just to get 1 assembled (without pinning, cos i'm too cheap to buy a drill :P) and they still have the tendancy to decide they dont like thier bases ... Thrakka took a good hour to finally stop falling apart (the arms and legs drove me insane, i really hate weighty metal models).

Old One Eye is still sitting in pieces in my bits box, not recieved a lick of paint and never been fully assembled (does the torso even fit together?).. probably never will be either, the images of the assembled and painted model make me go "Ooooo!" .. but the torture of getting it anywhere near that state just isn't worth it.

The Laughing God
07-02-2009, 00:03
Zoanthropes, fiends for the new daemons, and I really didn't like glueing the nightbringers scythe.

07-02-2009, 01:24
I'd say the Lord Of Change model, those wings are impossible to keep on and it only stands on 1 of it's feet.

MrGiggles
07-02-2009, 01:30
I believe that there's a special place in hell for the Ork Kans and Dreads. The Dread I last put together was a fairly smooth process because I'd learned my lesson from the first Kan I built. I made the mistake of partially painting it before assembly only to find out that the body was miscast and the legs needed pinning. Well several hours of drilling and filing later, it went together.

The next day, I went out and bought an expander and a razor saw. My Dread and second Kan were ready for assembly within about half an hour combined. They still needed pinning and a bit of green stuffing, but nowhere near that first Kan.

Usiel
07-02-2009, 01:31
Over a period of about a year I kept shelving a Carnifex due to the three chest pieces refusing to fit close together, eventually I mashed it together, glued it and rubber banded it over night... bloody thing turned out perfectly >.>;

Triggerdog
07-02-2009, 01:37
My first Rhino gave me hell.

that's right, a rhino.

Everything since then, including other Rhinos, has been fairly easy

victorpofa
07-02-2009, 02:03
the old whirlwind with the space marine sitting in the turret that was a mare no way to balance it
also the warhound titan legs to each other amd the main body to the legs you need a whole mile of metal pins just fo the whole thing

I found the old metal whirlwind easy. I pity you for the Titan. All that resin. :eek:

The hardest for me so far is the new Shokk Attack Gun O did last month. The snotling tube is a pain. I am not looking forward to the Lord of Change, or Talos. I can't use a Krootox due to the horror stories surrounding it. Thankfully the Crusader is now plastic.

Mitheral
07-02-2009, 04:15
I'm surprised no one has mentioned ork kans and dreads, they are absolute beeches to put together, The mould is so badly made i had to spend 2 hours filing it down to make it fit, even then it had a massive gap on one side. *shudders* so horrible. Looks awesome when it's done tho.

Oh good, it's not just me.

boogle
07-02-2009, 04:18

I second this, 9 Kans and 2 Dreads later, i'm cursing them and at one stage, nearly flogged them for being so badly made

ruttman15
07-02-2009, 04:34
The hardest models to build are the single piece lotr models!!!11!!!

druchii lord narakh
07-02-2009, 04:55
king daddy of all hard asses to build is the reaver titan. i have herd that one legs has the same anount of parts as one warhound titan. then what the man said was he had to get out a huge pot to boil water so he could mold the parts to the right shape. he took six hours to get the back carapace to look right. none the less he got it built and it falls apart so now instead of waying 8 pounds like normal it weighs 10. 35(he weighed it) because of all the STEEL wire he had to use then there was the green stuff. he said IF YOU GET ONE BOOK A WEEK TO BUILD IT!!!
needless to say i would rather scratch build it.

tacoo
07-02-2009, 05:49
from the way this all sounds, i would have died playin back in first and 2nd edition when it sounds like everything was metal. i bet there were no horde armys.

druchii lord narakh
07-02-2009, 17:00
only horde armies belonged to ether rich pammpered kids of to very devot gamers

Hicks
07-02-2009, 18:38
from the way this all sounds, i would have died playin back in first and 2nd edition when it sounds like everything was metal. i bet there were no horde armys.

There were (arguably they needed much less models than now). But on the other hand, they used mostly one piece models so at least you were free from assembly trouble. I seem to remember that a metal guard army was pretty much as expensive to build back then as it is now...

EldarBishop
07-02-2009, 18:57
Pretty much any metal walkers... War Walker, Wraithlord, Penitent Engine, Talos, etc...

quigglebert
07-02-2009, 19:29
baneblade when i havent got any clippers or craft knifes

Used Car Salesman
07-02-2009, 19:56
My vote goes for the old bloodthirster. Since I didn't have a pin vice I tried to pin it by drilling with a metal drill bit in an electric drill and putting in a metal wire. Needless to say I broke three drill bits meant for drilling through metal. Not fun
My friends and I joke now that it has Drill Resistance(3).

Doppleskanger
07-02-2009, 20:58
I bought the new wood elf tree man to go with my Halfling Blood Bowl team and it's not that I found it hard to assemble. I simply failed. i couldn't get all the legs securely in place and at the same time fit on the base. It's still in the box :(

Putty
07-02-2009, 21:16
from my experience:

1. Monolith (the 4 sides and the flap that bends over the crystal)
2. Zoanthrope (the claws and vents)
3. Landspeeder before recut (needed a lot of work to make the cover fit)
4. Landraider Crusader with metal Hurricane Bolters

mweaver
07-02-2009, 21:26
I haven't tried a lot of the models people have listed here. But the worst for me was a landspeeder five or six years back. The pieces just didn't seem to fit together at all well. So they've been recut?

On the other hand, I thought the new Ork battlewagon was really nice - probably the easiest fairly elaborate model I have assembled.

SimonL
07-02-2009, 22:08
I second (or third) the bad fitting landspeeder chassis...I don't get the Thunder Cannon hate, mine went together fine...And I have a P. Engine as well, which was worse. I don't know how to pin things, so everything is just glued

Warboss Antoni
07-02-2009, 23:22
A Steam Tank is a realy horror - nothing from 40k matches to it... Worst. Mold. Ever.

But the FW titan tech priest is a great model - but it's so thin. All the servo arms and the axe are like paper clip thin, with no way to pin it.

Kans are bad, but not terrible. You just need to file down the tabs inside. I've had 3 and finished them fine. The legs are a pain but I've managed.

The Metal LRC was terrible. I built it before the knowledge of pins...

CrownAxe
08-02-2009, 01:17
The Gnoblar scraplauncher is a punishment from god.

I enjoyed building that chariot

I even have it painted, i just need to do its gnoblars

Kymmerus
08-02-2009, 05:14
From my Experiences:

Hierophant Bio Titan. Its just a beast of a kit. The legs NEED pinning and bending for it to stand on its own without a dedicated suppor. There are also dozens of little spines that are best individually pinned to the body. Definitely the most challenging model I've built.

Killa Kans. The misfit between the two halves requires lots of work.

Hive Tyrants stand out somewhat in my mind as being tricky... I usually accept that I'll have to pin something on a metal model to keep it stable for play purposes...

_Si_
08-02-2009, 08:54
Definitely the rt landspeeder. I've got two, one SM and one IG, and both of them are quite happy to collapse if you so much as look at them. Swines.

long bow
08-02-2009, 09:16
Until you have asembled an army of grey knights you can say you have been frustrated by bulding a model but until that day you can not say that.

"my spaze marine tactics squad cuz i ran out of glu."

(A grey knight power armoured squad they have a flat arm socket and the shoulder blades keep pushing the arm out of position and the grey knight termys cuz one of my models arms just wouldnt stick the ball socket was bigger than the head of th model...)

i did 1500pts of gey knights and they wernt that hard to me (so ether i am god or you arent very good)

ard boy stu
08-02-2009, 09:24
Almost evreything metal. But most of all either Talos or ravenger

waiyuren
08-02-2009, 10:29
I had issues with the Slaanesh lord on steed of Slaanesh... I used bluetac to prop up the tail sections, glaive and banner while the glue dried, then greenstuffed every last one.

I also have a vindicator on order... Am i going to regret it?

ankara halla
08-02-2009, 12:22
Personally, I've never had much problems with any of the metal miniatatures I've assembled (including the dreaded LRC). I just solder them together.

Sure, it helps I have mad skillz with a soldering iron, but with a little practice, anyone can do it. It's a lot easyer than soldering SMD components by hand...

It really works and gives a far stronger bond than glue ever could. But only as long as it's the right kind of metal. Thus far, I've yet to encounter a metal miniature from any manufacturer that wouldn't solder together nicely. Naturally, one still needs to fill any gaps with GS (or some other puddy), but the end result is very durable.

Aladin_sane
08-02-2009, 13:59
Initially I found the eldar harlequins okay to put together, problems occurred afterwards. The death jesters fixing point to its base is very flimsy, and all it took was a slight snag on my foam casing to snap the metal. I tried for days with green stuff and various other things to get it to glue back together with no joy. My death jester now hold himself to the base with a metal pole that rises from the base and into his body.