PDA

View Full Version : what if

druchii lord narakh
06-02-2009, 05:27
what if you sat a Dark elf, a wood elf, and a high elf down at a table and had them play poker while drinking bugmans famous XXXXXX brew??:confused:

snurl
06-02-2009, 05:54
Nothing. Elves would not foul their pallates by drinking that disgusting dishwater.

ChaosVC
06-02-2009, 06:22
They must have been kidnapped and surrounded by dwarves.:skull:

Nomad
06-02-2009, 15:14
They put aside their differences, decide that the traditional animosity between their factions was all just a misunderstanding, and (after a group hug) use their complementary abilities to rid the world of evil and grimdarkness.

Coragus
06-02-2009, 15:33
It would degenerate quickly as the Bugman's would hit their delicate systems very quickly. Things would get ugly when the Dark Elf won a hand by somehow producing 6 aces. Based on their initiatives, they kill each other simultainiously. All three nations blame the Dwarfs and declare war.

Griefbringer
06-02-2009, 15:43
They must have been kidnapped and surrounded by dwarves.:skull:

Why would the dwarves waste perfectly good Bugmans on some pansy elf prisoners? :confused:

The Red Scourge
06-02-2009, 16:21
The dark elf will cheat.

The high elf will politely point this out, and then challenge the dark elf to a duel and get shot with a handbow under the table.

Meanwhile the wood elf will tear the head off the dark elf, and make a perfectly good stew out of the two, with mushrooms, cloves of garlic, some hot peppers and a good splash of Bugmans ;)

bomblu
06-02-2009, 16:22
I think it'll be the end of the Warhammer World as we know it :D

Tae
06-02-2009, 17:59
The changling would be heard giggling in the corner

Sifal
06-02-2009, 18:32
this reminds me of that stupid STUPID bit in the Lord of the Rings trilogy where Legolas beats Gimli in a drinking competition.

Lord Malorne
06-02-2009, 18:37
Depends, are they male or female...;)

Nothing. Elves would not foul their pallates by drinking that disgusting dishwater.

Mostly because if they did they would die...

Shadowsinner
06-02-2009, 18:52
if all famale... then hot elf orgy...

if all male... the darkelf would win after gutting one with a knife and the otehr with a crossbow, both coated with manbane, and do it after going all in

Condottiere
06-02-2009, 19:17
The Dark Elf would poison the drinks; he would proceed to disembowel the Dwarves.

The SkaerKrow
06-02-2009, 19:20
The Wood Elf and the High Elf would most likely kill the Dark Elf straight away. Later, on the walk back home after the game, the High Elf would accidently break a twig left in the road, and the Wood Elf would kill him for it.

Next time, can we ask what would happen if the Everqueen, Morathi and Ariel were to meet up over a pint for a game of poker?

Lord Malorne
06-02-2009, 19:21
The Dark Elf would poison the drinks; he would proceed to disembowel the Dwarves.

lol the wood elf would laugh at the poison then shoot him with *insert random small projectile* so there :p....

...Although its best not to forget that the HE always strikes first...

Condottiere
06-02-2009, 19:43
The Wood Elf and the High Elf would most likely kill the Dark Elf straight away. Later, on the walk back home after the game, the High Elf would accidently break a twig left in the road, and the Wood Elf would kill him for it.

Next time, can we ask what would happen if the Everqueen, Morathi and Ariel were to meet up over a pint for a game of poker?I'd rather have pictures, yuri pictures, if you want to be specific.

Griefbringer
06-02-2009, 20:22
if all famale... then hot elf orgy...

Well, if the female dark elf happened to be a witch elf hag, it would probably result in a literal bloodbath instead... :skull:

Lord Malorne
06-02-2009, 20:24
Glad to see it only took a few posts to lead us in the elf orgy direction...;)

Griefbringer
06-02-2009, 20:27
And a few more posts of any type, and this thread might start heading very fast in the general direction of the Chaos Wastes...

Neckutter
06-02-2009, 21:02
They put aside their differences, decide that the traditional animosity between their factions was all just a misunderstanding, and (after a group hug) use their complementary abilities to rid the world of evil and grimdarkness.

and when they turned their back on the druchii he thrusts a dagger in the back of each of them and has an orgy in their blood.

druchii lord narakh
06-02-2009, 21:12
i got one.

First the dark elf would cheat. the wood elf would be too drunk to play and just keep drinking till he died. the high elf and dark elf would continue to play till the dark elf has all the gold then play a game of chess in which the Dark elf would win due to the high elf using real chess pieces and the dark elf using shrunken coldones and hydras.

or Dark elf cheat. high elf call him on it, wood elf would laugh and get drunk stumble out into the waiting arms of a horny witch elf and die happily(we all know that i don't have to explain that one:evilgrin:) then the High elf and dark elf would get in an argument and the dark elf would win cause all his life he has drank some of the strongest alcohol there is while the high elf is only a pansy in comparison and stubles about. soon after the dark elf leaves with alot of dwarf slaves and a high elf skull goblet full of bugmans best. ((dark elf had a escourt waiting outside.:angel:))

Ethlorien
06-02-2009, 21:15
Sexy results

vinny t
06-02-2009, 22:43
Clearly, the dark elf planned all this, the high elf and wood elf die quickly, then the Dark Elf takes a Black Ark and goes on an orgy ( heh, heh) of destruction aimed at the dwarfs for even thinking about such a stupid experiment.

P.S. He steals all the beer too, laces it with blood and gives it to the witch elves, who, in reward, don't kill him for depriving them of two elves to sacrifice.

Leogun_91
06-02-2009, 22:55
The woodelf thinks for a while and notices that the cards are made from a material that is made from dead wood and shoots the darkelf for using such foul things he is just about to shoot the HE but the pesky elf has ASF and kills the woodling, he then walks out of the bar, the Helfs are later attacked by dwarfs accusing the elfs of stealing their finest beer.

W0lf
06-02-2009, 23:23
The DE and He would get very drunk, hug alot and there would be man-love galore.

DE ' look man, we messed up, im sorry'
HE 'No man, im your brother, should have forgiven you'
DE ' yeah but i could have called'
HE 'its ok man, i love you'

(with drunken slur added)

Meanwhile the wood elf would sit brooding in boredom. Later he'd suggest they go for a walk in the woods and... well only 1 elf would leave :P

druchii lord narakh
06-02-2009, 23:57
LIES!!!!!!!!
Dark Elves could nver be fooled by a wood elf. i mean for khaines sake they worship TREES!!!!!
how dumb do you have to be to worship inanamate objects?????

havoc626
07-02-2009, 01:06
The DE poisons the other twos' drinks and, when they lay dead, he drinks from his own tankard and falls over dead. A hooded figure creeps out of the room and a long, furless tail follows him.

Mind you, I would like to see this end with 'sexy results' as well. ;)

W0lf
07-02-2009, 01:25

Millions of people worship 'God/Gods' that by defination of faith are not 'provable'.

Is there really that much diffrence? (no offence intended to anyone)

Duke Georgal
07-02-2009, 01:37
The wood elf will be the only one drinking, and he dark elf will be the only one interested in poker. He will win, but the the HE won't care because he is too elite for poker, and the WE will not care because he is drunk. The DE will begin bragging making the drunken WE angry. A minor scuffle will happen which the HE will break up with a good speach about letting bygones be bygones, and they will all become good friends and slay the dwarf,

druchii lord narakh
07-02-2009, 04:35
naa dark elf would just laugh and kill the other two for the annouance they caused him. he'd then run off with bothe the wood elf and high elfs possesions and sell them in one of the dark elf cities for his own proffit.

Draxas
07-02-2009, 09:00
what if you sat a Dark elf, a wood elf, and a high elf down at a table and had them play poker while drinking bugmans famous XXXXXX brew??:confused:

They would all keel over after a few minutes of drinking the Bugmans obviously. If they tried to start a fight during that time then it's anyone's guess. They'd be flailing about randomly and falling all over the place.

snurl
07-02-2009, 09:20
Maybe they would all be sickened by the powerful brew.
The High Elf would be first to disgourge due to his "always barfs first" special rule.

Master Vampire
07-02-2009, 09:45

This is what exactly happens at GW Development every day.

Neckutter
07-02-2009, 10:06
LIES!!!!!!!!
Dark Elves could nver be fooled by a wood elf. i mean for khaines sake they worship TREES!!!!!

inanimate doesnt describe trees(aethel loren trees especially), sorry to say. :)

Warboss Antoni
08-02-2009, 00:40
Well see, the DE would start flaunting his crossbow. The HE would be angry, because he can only get a longbow. WE don't care cuz he's drunk and staring at the dwarf in the corner. The HE calls cheese on hydras, but then just shuts up because he has just been affected by the alchohal. The they decide to make a pact to kill the WE ( whos transfixed on a random dwarf ). However they decide not to, and instead play Yugioh. Then the snotling dies.

Condottiere
08-02-2009, 01:04
If the DE is an assassin, he strikes first.

Col. Tartleton
08-02-2009, 01:58
I quite like the drunken love image intoned earlier.

DE "What the hell have I been doing with my life. I've got no family, no prospects, and no one's gonna give a damn when I die, if anything people will look forward to it."

HE "Hey, look. What matters deep down is that your happy in life. If your not happy whats the point."

DE "You're right, but I've never been happy, I've done a lot of things I regret to you guys. I mean Malekith may have been the true king, but that's no reason to kill my kinsmen."

WE "I wouldn't mind killing some kinsmen..."

DE "Stay out of this tree f***er."

WE "Tree f***er, n***er I will lay your ass out for the animals to eat."

HE "Over my dead body, nobody screws with my brother a*****k"

WE spits in DE's eye. Fight breaks out. HE gets smashed through the table, DE punches the WE in the gut, and the WE turns him into a stag. The HE slaps fights him until the WE agrees to turn him back.

And that's the censored version. The real version is much less child friendly :). As we all know, elves talk like sailors cause they are sailors.

Dark14
08-02-2009, 07:54
Glad to see it only took a few posts to lead us in the elf orgy direction...;)

hey its a good plan :P

on a more serious note the dark elf would kill them all cause the wood elf would be diplomatic about it and high elves are pussies.