PDA

View Full Version : First encounter with Forge World.

SPYDER68
06-02-2009, 14:41
So, last week i think on a wednesday i orderd myself 2x hellhound tanks..

After reading around here, i saw that im looking at a 4-6 week wait, with no tracking numbers or anything.

I got a nice surprise yesterday, email with a tracking number for my purchase and arrival date of my tanks.

Only a 11 day wait :)

HiveFleetEzekial
06-02-2009, 14:54
It always varies. Just depends on the item, current business rate, location, and a few othre random things.

I ordered a Pre-Heresy Mk IIb landraider set, a few years ago. We placed it a month in advance, to make sure it got here around my b-day. It arrived withen less than a week.

I, later on, (around the DKoK/Apoc releases) ordered some dreadnought arms and a Dread sized Drop pod. It took around 3 months for it to get here. The pod and 2 of the three arms I ordered were in it, another was OOS at the time of shipping (which, wasn't until around a few weeks prior to it's arival). The last arm arrived withen a week or so.

Eternus
06-02-2009, 16:00
I was gonna order 2 of the Forge World Excorcists, but then decided not to when I found out it would cost 18 for postage. They may be 4 each cheaper to buy than the Church Organ, but my goodness they cost a lot to have delivered!

I went for 2 of the Church Organs instead.

buzz631
06-02-2009, 16:06
i ordered a GK dread and arms the dread took about a month and the arms another month all ordered at the same time

also i ordered a warhound titan on a mondey it arrived on the wednesday morning

Spacker
06-02-2009, 17:20
I was gonna order 2 of the Forge World Excorcists, but then decided not to when I found out it would cost 18 for postage. They may be 4 each cheaper to buy than the Church Organ, but my goodness they cost a lot to have delivered!

18 would be for Special Delivery, if you'd gone for the First Class post option (which often is just as quick as SD anyway if FW aren't too busy) would have been 6 and you'd have still saved money over the organs :P