PDA

View Full Version : Yes another n00b question, this time about Orks

Bathawk
07-02-2009, 02:52
Don't worry all, hope the noob questions will thin out over time (I hope)

Was at my local game store picking up a rhino when I thought I might pick up the Ork codex. I don't plan on playing Orks personaly but I kind of "have to" as I sometime play with a coworker on the job, and I have is the Black Reach Orks while he plays with my space marines

anyway...

Was flipping through the book, thinking of getting an ork or two so we can field more than 450pt armies when I saw a few "named" characters that had full page descriptions, but not a point breakdown in the back

Did I miss something in the book that I would have picked up on if I had (bought and) read the whole thing? or was there an omission?

Orkeosaurus
07-02-2009, 03:08
Snikrot, Zagstruck, and Baddrukk are upgrades to Kommandos, Stormboys, and Flash Gits, respectively. They're in the entry for those units.

Logarithm Udgaur
07-02-2009, 03:10
You must have missed something. I do not have the book (the new codexes are drek for organization), but the point value has to be in there somewhere, as I remember seeing the points for Ghazskull (or however it is spelled).

tacoo
07-02-2009, 05:53
ya, alot of named ork units are upgrades to get for a squad instid of the nob like instid of a nob for single kommando squad, you can get snikrot instead