PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Banner for Brets

07-02-2009, 04:45
Would this be worth taking on a unit of grail knights could i charge through terrain with this bad boy or what? I guess if I can't see the unit then i can't charge it eh? whats the word on this one

havoc626
07-02-2009, 05:07
It says that you can ignore penatlies from moving trough difficult terrain, but you still need LOS to charge. It'd be good if you want to charge across a stream or something, but not so much if you want to go through woods.

Neckutter
07-02-2009, 06:32
worthless, imo. there is only 1 banner worth taking for brets, war banner.

Asmodiseus
07-02-2009, 06:41
worthless, imo. there is only 1 banner worth taking for brets, war banner.

Banner of the lady can be nice as well but a big point investment

Neckutter
07-02-2009, 07:25
and that is why i dont consider it a good investment. plus it only works against ranked units, while war banner and virtue of duty work all the time. :)

Nurgling Chieftain
07-02-2009, 08:52
Meh. I think the errantry banner is quite nice, and the banner of chalons is cheap enough to throw on a unit and look for some thunderers or whatnot to charge. The valorous standard can be worth it. ...Frankly, overall, I'd have to say the Brets have a pretty good selection of banners, comparatively speaking.

BTW, the Twilight banner can only be used in remaining moves, you can't use it to charge.

EldarBishop
07-02-2009, 13:51
Yep, War Banner and Virtue of Duty Rock. Erranty Banner is up there too... that's usually about all that I take. But, yes the Brets have a decent selection of banner choices.

Neckutter
07-02-2009, 14:44
well yeah, i forgot about the errantry banner. it is pretty much the standard when i take my unit of errantry knights. but besides that and the war banner, that is pretty much it. the chalons one is OK, but im not a fan either.