PDA

View Full Version : Quick question - Chaos Knights

Chaos Mortal
07-02-2009, 09:44
Do they have str7 with lances?

ive been playing str6 but an opponant last night when i charged response was "s*** str7"

so i proceeded to tell him they where only str6 and proceeded to destroy the unit anyway but got me thinking, if they are str7 i wont leave without them again.

note: i fully expect a no lol

Also note i beleive several tourneys have ruled str7 apparantly (cant remember which but he told me of a few (yes this guys was really arguing for me to go up to str7 lol))

Dareus
07-02-2009, 09:48
A more or less general consensus up to now is that they are S6 on the charge. The adjective "ensorcelled" is considered to be related to the "weapons" only and not carried over to the lances.

Maybe we see some kind of FAQ clearing this (and ALL the other things) up... hopefully pretty soon.

DAreus

Chaos Mortal
07-02-2009, 09:51
lol, it will be a LONG FAQ lol

Neckutter
07-02-2009, 09:59
they are either S4 with +1S magic weapons, or S4 with mundane lances. :)

(psst! dont get the upgrade it is lame)

Necromancy Black
07-02-2009, 09:59
Damn straight it will be. I wonder how much **** it'll kick up once it's out.

Neckutter
07-02-2009, 10:02
oh, if the WoC faq comes out and chaos knights have S7 lances it will be a poopstorm to end all poopstorms!

not to mention that the EotG Faq will invariably go against RAW. :)

Dareus
07-02-2009, 10:31
not to mention that the EotG Faq will invariably go against RAW. :)

Actually I don't think that this will be the only one which they messed up in writing. Therefor a really large Errata would be more to my liking. But I also fear that the larger the article will be the more new problems it will rise.

The Red Scourge
08-02-2009, 09:13
But I also fear that the larger the article will be the more new problems it will rise.

Whenever GW answers a question, the answer will usually arouse two more questions ;)