PDA

View Full Version : Question from a noob

Inquisitor_Ra
07-02-2009, 16:10
ok i have 2 question. first one is in the deamon hunter codex, i cant find the cost for the stuff in the armoury for infantry, my second question is it says for ordance weapons that it uses large blast templets unless stated otherwise, but the necron monolith, imperial guard tanks and some other stuff i have seen all say ordance 1/blast, so does this mean that they use the small blast templet or the large blast templet?

quigglebert
07-02-2009, 16:26
um the cost is as it states and the small number next to the war gear denotes who can use it, in other words its very expensive to equip stormtrooper vetrens, blast is a 3" template large blast is a 5" template

Inquisitor_Ra
07-02-2009, 16:29
in the deamon hunters codex i got here, the price is not next to the name, except for vechicles. and the templete question i was asking is do i use the small blast templet or the large blast templete for ordance1/blast weps?

Inquisitor_Ra
07-02-2009, 16:37
are the prices of the wargear listed on page 16?

Tonberry
07-02-2009, 16:44
do i use the small blast templet or the large blast templete for ordance1/blast weps?

In older books ordnance = large blast, newer ones have a distinction as ordnance no longer always means large blast.

The ones you mentioned, Necrons and Imperial Guard, are from 3rd edition and so when they say Ordnance/Blast it means large blast, the 5'' one.

Inquisitor_Ra
07-02-2009, 17:10
ok thank you on that, i wasnt too sure. i just realisied that im missing pg 16 im my daemon hunters codex and is that the page the prices are lisited on?

victorpofa
07-02-2009, 23:00
You must have the pdf since that was missing page 16. Yes, the Armory price list is on that page.

ZOMGBBQ
07-02-2009, 23:01
You must have the pdf since that was missing page 16. Yes, the Armory price list is on that page.

oooh burn.