PDA

View Full Version : 2000 points VC with questions

madival
08-02-2009, 04:59
Playing an orcs a goblins player today, Dont wanna tailor my list for the army though. How would this army fair in a friendly game Versus Orcs/gobblins.

Lord
count Manfred with skull staff and book of akhran
Heros
Wight king with Bsb night shroud and sword of kings.
vampire with dark acolyte lord of dead helm of comandment
troop
4x15 skeletons with standard and capt
Special
5 fell bats
rare
2x5 cairne wraith with banshee.
Is this list to cheesy for friendly play?Is this list even cheese to begin with? Would this do well against orcs/gobblins.

Dark14
08-02-2009, 06:21
never take a special character without a strict theme or if you want to unleash upon them and pummel them to the ground.. Also Skeletons need to be in bigger units recommend 25 and down it to one wraith unit. mabey black knights or a varg.

madival
08-02-2009, 06:43
If i switch to a kitted out VC lord, then i will go strictly ghouls for a savage theme. I love my etherials to much to drop 1 whole units. The list plays in a line for the most part, and it works really effectivly. I am thinking of taking fghouls anyway because it will help me down the inevitable gaint i am to face.

madival
08-02-2009, 17:05
O and i forgot to mention that the biggest reason I am fielding count manfred is because I know he will be field the orc special charecter who hates everyone, has 7 attacks that strike first and have KB,reroll to hit,has str7 , and gives hate to his BO retuine that will inevitably follow. I forget his name. I believe it was grimgor or something, I cant remember