Skink Skirmishers x12

Special

Terridons x4
Brave

Cold One Cavalry x5
Full Command
Huanchi's Blessed Totem

it comes to 2272pts.

My only thought was to take out the second unit of Saurus and add in some more skink skirmishers with blowpipes. I like me some blowpipes.

Conotor
08-02-2009, 23:26
I haven't got my book yet, but I think a BSB would do will in this list.

Keetoowah
08-02-2009, 23:33
Did you know that you can put a BSB on a terridon?

Lotl Botl
09-02-2009, 02:05
get rid of the champ from the cavalry unit he'll just end up getting challenged, make the skirmishers 13 they can lose three models and still not test for panic
trade a dispel scroll for the diadem: gives u a potential 6 dd, and cause 5 pd won't do much i asume your gave the priest an extra level for dd (EotG gets level dice generating rule), so why not max ur dd
tweak you saurus units a little
overa all nice

Keetoowah
09-02-2009, 02:30
I tweaked my list a little.

Lord

Saurus Oldblood
Carnosaur
Scimitar of the Sun Resplendent
Maiming Shield
Light Armor

Hero

Skink Priest
Level 2
Engine of the Gods
Dispel Scroll
Dispel Scroll

Saurus Scar-Vet
Light Armor
Shield
Sword of the Hornet

Core

Saurus Warriors x15
Full Command

Saurus Warriors x15
Full Command

Skinks x16
Full Command
Kroxigors x2

Skink Skirmishers x13

Skink Skirmishers x13

Skink Skirmishers x13

Special

Terridons x3

Cold One Cavalry x5
Full Command
Huanchi's Blessed Totem

This comes out to 2268pts.

Dead Man Walking
09-02-2009, 02:53
Are you fielding your saurus in 3 ranks of 5? Is one of the characters joining the unit?

If your vet is joining the unit of 15 saurus you could save some points by fielding 14 and allowing the vet to stand in as the 15th member. Points shaved like this can allow you to buy something you really need.

Also if I field a Carnasaur I will give the char a reflecting shield as opposed to the maiming shield as it gives him and any unit he joins a defence against magic missiles and causes damage back on the caster. Believe me when I say they wont do that again.

Famder
09-02-2009, 06:19
Get rid of the sknk champion, he isn't worth it. As some one else mentioned, get rid of the Champ in the Cold One unit, possibly even the musician because it saves points. Again, get rid of a scroll and buy the diadem, it is worth every point. These are the ways to save some points. Personally I think unless you articulate what the plan is with the EotG you should get rid of it. They are useful, but they have to have a clearly defined purpose to justify their points.

Personal preference for me has always been to get the Oldblood a Ward Save if possible, even with good armor it comes in handy. Then start adding saurus to your blocks, ablative wounds to maintain rank bonus are nothing to sneeze at.