PDA

View Full Version : VoD, Ressurect Orb....?

ale005
12-02-2009, 12:58
What does all the different Necron equipment do??
could you pls list the abilities of them??

Thud
12-02-2009, 13:10
No, that would violate forum rules.

I suggest picking up a Necron codex. You should find answers there.

Bookwrak
12-02-2009, 13:16
All your answers are in the Necron codex. Look there.

Shipmonkey
12-02-2009, 13:48
The VoD makes units shooting at aLord equipt with test for sight as per night fighting rules.

The Res Orb allows you to fill 2D6 "wounds" worth of models back into any of your units on the field. By ressurecting wounds, it works like one wound gets you a Warrior back because they have one wound and two wounds to get a Destroyer back, thre for a Pariah etc.

I hope this helps.

Gazak Blacktoof
12-02-2009, 14:48
Shipmonkey's information is wrong.

As mentioned, you need to buy the book.

Bookwrak
12-02-2009, 15:00
The VoD makes units shooting at aLord equipt with test for sight as per night fighting rules.

The Res Orb allows you to fill 2D6 "wounds" worth of models back into any of your units on the field. By ressurecting wounds, it works like one wound gets you a Warrior back because they have one wound and two wounds to get a Destroyer back, thre for a Pariah etc.

I hope this helps.
You're not helping by being a jerk.

loveless
12-02-2009, 15:20

I hope this helps.

:eyebrows:
Seriously, why would you do this?

itcamefromthedeep
12-02-2009, 15:48
:eyebrows:
Seriously, why would you do this?
Because it's fun. It's not necessarily the moral thing to do, but it is a lot of fun. It's the same kind of fun people get from pulling the wings off of a fly.

Lord Damocles
12-02-2009, 16:21
Bunkam
This is actually *more* accurate than the rules used by some Necron players (who have the codex) that I've watched playing :eek:

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

tacoo
12-02-2009, 20:32
i wouldnt be surprised if GW changed those 2 items to do somthing like that anyways, so who knows, you could be predicting the new rules in the codex