PDA

View Full Version : Shadowsword / Stormlord sprues?

Necros
12-02-2009, 20:50
hey kids

have pics of the sprues for the new shadowsword/stormlord shown up anywhere? was curious to see what's on them :) did a search but couldn't find anything so sorry if I missed it...

Havarel
12-02-2009, 23:27
They have the sprue in the minis gallery in warhammer world; would have pics but the camera on my phone is awful, the pics I did take were terrible. I'll grab some with my actual camera next time I'm there, hopefully next week (most likely friday).

Necros
12-02-2009, 23:49
Ok well if you've seen them maybe you can just answer a quesion :) do you know what sprue it replaces out of the baneblade kit? is it just no baneblade turret? or the top of the tank that you add the turret to?

I'm building a leviathan and I want to use the shadowsword cannon and the housing part for the leviathan's top turret, and then bitz order the missing baneblade sprues to just make a baneblade from the rest of the kit (as opposed to just waiting to order the shadowsword sprue that could cost more or just take a while for it to be available). So I guess, question is, will this sprue be included with the shadowsword?

http://www.spacemarines.co.uk/Product%20Reviews/WH40K/imperialGuardBaneblade/sprues/banebladeSprue7Front_tn.JPG

Just need to know so I know what parts to order :)

Lionsbane
13-02-2009, 02:28
no, almost guarenteed

genestealer_baldric
13-02-2009, 08:25
do you live near a GW store? if you do my local has built there store one and they showed me some other people the other turrets that are in the box. they would probally do the same for you

Necros
13-02-2009, 12:52
My closest GW store is about an hour away. I was just wondering if I should order the 2 baneblade sprues that the warstore sells together for the cannon turret, or go to bitkingdom and just get the 1 sprue for half the price. But I think I'll just get both. But I'm sure I'll be able to use the spare bitz anyway, like the fella in the great coat and other stuff.

BigBadBull
13-02-2009, 17:15
I think the Instructions were floating around, which may have had the sprews on them....
Or at least you could see the parts. I have heard that the tread and lower hull sprews are the same , just the turret/weapon/upper hull ones have changed.

I know they are not in the new WD, the stompa ones are in it though. (US March 09 WD)