PDA

View Full Version : Search

Masters of Ulthwe
13-02-2009, 10:02
Hi
Is anyone else having problems with the search facility? I've put in several searches including Lash of Submission and got absolutely nothing. Any help would be welcome.

Sleazy
13-02-2009, 12:25
I always have this problem on here too. Its seems others manage to use to search feature but it never works for me.

Tonberry
13-02-2009, 12:51
Searching for Lash of Submission brings up loads of threads in 40k general. If by nothing you mean nothing relevant then you have to go to advanced search, and usually changing it to 'search for thread titles' or somehting similar gives better results, otherwise it will bring up every thread with a poster that includes the words lash and/or submission, which is many.

Forlorn
13-02-2009, 13:35
Make sure you are using the correct search button. Use the small one next to "New Posts", not the large one way up top next to "Rumours".

Masters of Ulthwe
13-02-2009, 15:20
Make sure you are using the correct search button. Use the small one next to "New Posts", not the large one way up top next to "Rumours".

Hey that worked, thanks. What's the point of having the one at the top if it doesn't work?