View Full Version : 2250 friendly dark elf list

fubukii
14-02-2009, 03:19
Dreadlord @ 255 Pts - Joins black guard
Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Sea Dragon Cloak; Shield; Eternal Hatred
- Armor of Eternal Servitude
- Pendant of Khaeleth
- Potion of Strength

Master (Battle Standard Bearer) @ 159 Pts - Joins black guard or spear block depending
Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Battle Standard Bearer; Eternal Hatred
- Armor of Darkness
- Ring of Hotek

24 Dark Elf Warriors @ 354 Pts
FULL CMD, Banner of Murder
-Assassin @ [146] Pts
-Extra Hand Weapon;
Manbane
Rune of Khaine

24 Dark Elf Warriors @ 208 Pts
Full Cmd, Warbanner

10 Dark Elf Repeater Crossbowmen @ 110 Pts
- light armor, shields

10 Dark Elf Repeater Crossbowmen @ 110 Pts
- light armor, shields

20 Black Guard @ 355 Pts
Full Cmd, Crimson Death, Banner of hag Graef

10 Shades @ 198 Pts
- Champion, Great weapons

War Hydra @ 175 Pts

Reaper Bolt Thrower @ 100 Pts
Reaper Bolt Thrower @ 100 Pts

5 Harpies @ 55 Pts
6 Harpies @ 66 Pts

Total Roster Cost: 2245

Any thoughts or suggestions? I was thinking about gettign a scroll caddy into the list but i dont know what to cut or if its even needed.

Neckutter
14-02-2009, 05:09
i would really drop the shades, and add a lvl 2 scroll caddy. if you had any extra points throw in 1 or 2 more harpies, because their Ld is horrid. or if you really really like the shades for march blocking, get rid of the second unit of DE warriors.

fubukii
14-02-2009, 05:48
i was thinking drop 10 rxbmen 2 warriors and 1 harpy and add lvl 1 with 2 scrolls

BattleofLund
14-02-2009, 07:40
i would really drop the shades, and add a lvl 2 scroll caddy. if you had any extra points throw in 1 or 2 more harpies, because their Ld is horrid. or if you really really like the shades for march blocking, get rid of the second unit of DE warriors.

fubukii, you write 'friendly list'. How friendly are we talking? :)

Try the not having any scrolls or caddy, the extra unit(s) that gets you is what I am taking to the next tourney. OK, so I'm expecting to get a little flattened - still more fun than having the Magic Toilet Paper Holder on the table.

An extra Harpy or two makes no difference for their Ld.

I'm supposing your RxBs with light armour have shields also, since you pay 11 pts per?

Two big weaknesses of your list: magic, but that is mitigated by the Ring. And ethereals (/need magic wpn to hurt effectively models/); while the Blaggard Champion is killy, it's easier to get a single character to where you need him to counter those Wraiths or Spirit Hosts.

fubukii
14-02-2009, 07:55
By friendly i mean no dragon, no 2 hydras, no hydra banner on asf cold one knights, just 1 shade unit, no 3 mages stuff like that.

Mostly infantry :P Yes the RXBmen have shields, i forgot to add it into the list edit now made.

I do see etherals causing a bit of trouble for the list, as without magic weapons its tough i could give the bsb crimson death instead, of the ring and give the champion the ring as a little swap