PDA

View Full Version : 3000 Point Dark Elves

paspinall
15-02-2009, 13:47
Ok what I think is a bit of a different DE list at least with regards to my character choices, not sure if this is going to work. What do people think?

Supreme Sorceress (lvl 4)on Black Dragon with pendant of Khaeleth, Focus Familiar and Lifetaker.

Supreme Sorceress (lvl4) Black Staff, power stone, dispel scroll

Master (BSB) crimson death, Armour of Darkness

19 Warriors with Shields and Command

20 Warriors, shields and command

10 Crossbowmen

10 Crossbowmen

10 Warriors with shields

10 Dark Riders with command

10 Harpies

14 Black guard, full command, Banner of Hag Graef

5 Cold One Knights, command and standard of slaughter

Cold one chariot

Cold one chariot

repeater bolt thrower

War Hydra

total 3000 points.

Aralon
16-02-2009, 05:23
Why the dragon? Even with the pendant the sorceress is dead to 2 volleys of arrows. Besides if you drop the dragon you can get a assassin and another Hydra (or bolt thrower if you like the person you are playing).

I am also confused with the unit of 10 spearmen and the unit of 10 dark riders, do the dark riders have shields? If not you will not be getting a rank bonus when the hit something.

I would also highly suggest splitting the harpies into 2 units of 5.

paspinall
16-02-2009, 22:28
Why the dragon? Even with the pendant the sorceress is dead to 2 volleys of arrows. Besides if you drop the dragon you can get a assassin and another Hydra (or bolt thrower if you like the person you are playing).

I am also confused with the unit of 10 spearmen and the unit of 10 dark riders, do the dark riders have shields? If not you will not be getting a rank bonus when the hit something.

I would also highly suggest splitting the harpies into 2 units of 5.

Well i did consider 2 units of riders, but I didnt think 5 would get anywhere before dieing. And if the Pendant is that bad for a sorceress why do i see it so often on them.