PDA

View Full Version : Boxed Cult Troops parts information

Atheist
16-02-2009, 14:32
Hello ,

could someone please mention in detail the contents of a Thousand Sons box ?

I would like to know whether or not shoulderpads are included for everyone and how many of the " special " bolters are included .

But I already mentioned that I wanted to know about the contents in detail .

Thank you in advance for any help .

Edit : In an attempt to avoid creating a new thread I edit this one :

I also look for information on the Noise Marines and Death Guard boxes .

I am interested in the possibility to add extra bought legion shoulder pads to the aforementioned troops ( as I was told the Thousand Sons already include them - at least I assumed that the rubric shoulderpads are included ) , but any further as detailed as possible information on the boxed models is surely welcome .

Such as : are they full metal models or they have metal parts on plastics ?

In the case of the Plague marines , do they include all the special weapons ? Are they ( the weapons ) metal or plastic ones ? Are there also included Legion shoulderpads included in the box ? Is it possible to mount Legion shoulderpads on the Death Guard models ?

I know that a single sonic blaster is included in the Emperor's Children box as well as a blastmaster and a doom siren . Any additional possible information welcome .

If I purchase extra sonic weapons for the Noise marines , will I be able to give them a legion shoulderpad too ?

How many parts does a Noise Champion have ? Can I put a legion shoulderpad on him ?

Yes I know it'll cost but I'm a fool for Legions . I can gather any resources slowly , there's no rush . Just planning ahead at the moment .

Thank you for your help , yet again .

Overpoweredbanana
16-02-2009, 14:40
they have 8 standard TS heads, 1 sourcer with bolt pistol and sword. they have 4 special bolters ( i Think ) and 8 Tabards. and i think 8 Sholder pads.

Atheist
16-02-2009, 14:42
Thank you very much .

I was worried mainly about the shoulderpads .

Oh , not that I am a veteran here but , welcome to the forum !

Rioghan Murchadha
16-02-2009, 15:32
Thank you very much .

I was worried mainly about the shoulderpads .

Oh , not that I am a veteran here but , welcome to the forum !

You don't get 8 shoulder pads. I have a pure 1ksons army and that was one of the pains in the butt.

You get precisely
1x Aspiring champion w/sword and bolt pistol
8x 1ksons heads
6x 1ksons shoulder pads (have to use the basic plastics for both shoulders on 2 of the rubrics)
6x metal torso front halfs with tabards sculpted on
2x loose tabards to glue to the plastic marine bodies
2x sets of metal arms (to go with the next entry)
2x hawk head bolters

Atheist
16-02-2009, 15:36
Thanks a lot for the clarification .

Overpoweredbanana
16-02-2009, 16:50
heh, i forgot some of the tabards where with front bodys. Thanks for saying Welcome too
: )

Narf
16-02-2009, 17:49
hmmmm i didnt get any arms or bolters in a box i bought after xmas.... does this mean they have stopped including them? or have i just got a duff box? (bought straight from a uk GW)

Rioghan Murchadha
16-02-2009, 17:56
hmmmm i didnt get any arms or bolters in a box i bought after xmas.... does this mean they have stopped including them? or have i just got a duff box? (bought straight from a uk GW)

Bad box. There should be two bolters with hawk head muzzles and two sets of arms to go with them.

Warboss Antoni
16-02-2009, 17:59
The Death Gaurd are all metal. The bodys are one peice, and the arms are on each peice too. They all have molded shoulderpads, and the box comes with a champion with plague sword/bolter and a plasma gun.

dahli.llama
16-02-2009, 19:08
I don't have my noise marines in front of me, but they come with 1 sonic blaster, 1 blastmaster, 1 doom siren, 1 power weapon (sword) that has the shoulderpad molded on, and a few heads. There are no custom shoulderpads other than the one on the power weapon arm.

Atheist
16-02-2009, 19:17
Thank you guys for the info , much appreciated .

qwertywraith
16-02-2009, 21:26
I don't have my noise marines in front of me, but they come with 1 sonic blaster, 1 blastmaster, 1 doom siren, 1 power weapon (sword) that has the shoulderpad molded on, and a few heads. There are no custom shoulderpads other than the one on the power weapon arm.

There are 3 heads, and also 1 torso (a leather thing with a drug dispenser). The blastmaster and Sonic blaster come with a matching left arm. You can put EC shoulderpads (sold separately of course) on the left shoulder of noise marines with sonic blasters or blastmasters (the right shoulder is taken up by the weapon arm). The power sword with attached pad is a left arm.

The noise marine box is pretty poor, honestly. You are better off generally buying the sonic weapon bitz pack and regular boxes of marines.

Atheist
16-02-2009, 21:45
Most helpful , thank you .