PDA

View Full Version : Mixed CSM God Armies

Keetoowah
18-02-2009, 01:56
Im trying to build an army and have found that it is hard to pick what god i want to follow, but i do not want to go undivided. So, I wanted to do either a singular god or a mix of two. And, that god me curious. So, just out of curiosity, which two chaos gods does everyone think work well togeather?

fyrblckdragon
18-02-2009, 01:58
TSons and Khorne beserkers support each other well...Not a traditional combo, but fully legal, and red and blue look nice together.

Sanctjud
18-02-2009, 03:56
Nurgle and Khorne is the traditional Hammer and Anvil.

Khorgle just doesn't sound as sexy as Slurgle (Slaanesh + Nurgle).

My 7 Cents.

Seth the Dark
18-02-2009, 05:00
I saw this topic on Ordo and will vote the same way; Nurgle and Khorne.

Vesica
18-02-2009, 05:21
Khorne and Khorne.

Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for his skull thorne

Keetoowah
18-02-2009, 05:22
I saw this topic on Ordo and will vote the same way; Nurgle and Khorne.

Yeah, I hosted that one too. I also have one on LO.

18-02-2009, 06:45
I really like the idea of Tzeentch and Slaanesh.
Loads of foot-sloggers moving and shooting able to take out MEQ (thousand sons) and GEQ (noise marines).

th0r
18-02-2009, 07:14
anything + nurgle. There tough troops are awesome to throw out in front of you and soak up fire. Allowing your noise marines/bezerkers to get close at relatively full strength.

Doomseer
18-02-2009, 10:40
I love the combination of Nurgle/Slaanesh, Beautifully ugly! I have been using them together in my CSM list under the working title "Pleasure and Plague".

endless
18-02-2009, 11:53
As a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to the background, I have to mention that Khorne and Slaanesh are diametrically opposed, as are Nurgle and Tzeentch, so they really shouldn't be put together in the same army. I know this is ignored in the new codexes but, well, :mad:. That said, if your using C:CSM counts as lets you get around that to create a more thematic mono-god list should you wish;).

Inach
18-02-2009, 12:15
Nurgle for staying power and shooting (2 plasma in 1squad + hidden fist)
Khorne to kill all in CC.

For daemons the list is completly different, Slaanesh and Tzeentch. But that's another thread ;)

Fixer
18-02-2009, 12:17
I've seen a lot of Slaanesh/Khorne combos.

Twin lash princes pulling enemy units towards chain-axe doom.

Brother Valtarius
18-02-2009, 14:57
I love the combination of Nurgle/Slaanesh, Beautifully ugly! I have been using them together in my CSM list under the working title "Pleasure and Plague".

Ah that explains the steep rise in the number of STDs over the last couple of decades :p lol

Captain Micha
18-02-2009, 14:59
Nurgle and Slaaneshi for me.

That combination has always fascinated me. Infact I nearly bought a Codex Daemons just to start said army up.

And given the current Daemonette minis you don't even have to convert to show off Nurgle Ugliness!

Ubermensch Commander
18-02-2009, 17:16
Tzeentch and Khorne! Why I heard you cry? Unfluffy I hear you cry?
Nay, says I! Just go back to the old Chaos Gate game! Word Bearers (Unidivded Pantheon worshipping zealous loonies that they are) used both against the Ultramarines in that game!
As for tactical effectiveness? I figure they all have their niche.