PDA

View Full Version : any one have a map?

long bow
18-02-2009, 09:08
does ay one have a map of the old world new world lustria ect ect all in one

Condottiere
18-02-2009, 09:15
Usually you can google "warhammer map" and get results.

long bow
18-02-2009, 09:21
i just found one which still had a working link and found how big the sothorn chaos wastes are so now my qustion is are there humens in the southern chaos wastes or just the northen? if so why dont they launch a great war or somehing from the south heading to ind or something

Lemonbrick
18-02-2009, 09:33
There have been several produced over the years the warhammer manual has one and the southern wastes are labeled as 'er be deamons so I guess they are not in habitted by mortals

Condottiere
18-02-2009, 15:15
Daemons that look like penguins?

MacVurrich
18-02-2009, 15:19
Daemons that look like penguins?

ooh now that could make some many modelling projects

Ninja Pengiuns of Death

Blood for the Blood Cod

mattschuur
18-02-2009, 15:27
I got one in a white dwarf. I think it was Issue 300 with the other side being a battle scene with the white dwarf.

As far as the southern wastes, most likely if there are any humans there then they don't effect the old world. They most likely raid the southlands, Ind, Cathay and other southern nations that don't really exist in game form. Hence, they aren't mentioned. Note, in the Beasts book when it shows where Beastmen congregate they show a big mass in the southern wastes.

matt schuur

Chaos Undecided
18-02-2009, 15:30
Other than the Beasts of Chaos book marking the Southern Wastes as a big blob of Beastly infestation theres rarely any mention of the place. The latest books seem to really ignore the existence of the Southern Wastes completely.