PDA

View Full Version : Bear's Anger

iaguz
21-02-2009, 07:48
Well, fairly simple. Does a model affected by the first Lore of Beasts spell Bear's Anger deal Magical attacks, and can thus engage Ethereal creatures?

Now, one could argue that it isn't really specified, and that the attacks are coming from a *******' magically enhanced creature.

On the other hand, it's not really specifically clear (is kinda something of a grey area though), and although the bear-ish-ness is magically done, the claws are themselves not magical.

Necromancy Black
21-02-2009, 08:06
Simply fights with his hands. The spell boosts the stats but there seems to be no actual effect done to the attacks, so as far as I can tell it's all mundane attacks.

I just wish I could use Venom of the Firefly Frog with Bear's Anger :(

Neckutter
22-02-2009, 03:02
doesnt the FAQ say that it is nonmagical? im pretty sure it does.

at any rate the spell says you get a stat boost, and you cant use any weapons. so that would mean you become a really good boxer. :)

Asmodiseus
22-02-2009, 03:43
doesnt the FAQ say that it is nonmagical? im pretty sure it does.

at any rate the spell says you get a stat boost, and you cant use any weapons. so that would mean you become a really good boxer. :)

More like a really good MMA UFC fighter as I have no doubt that a person under the effects of Bears Anger would have no problems throwing kidney and rabbit punchs.

Neckutter
22-02-2009, 03:50
More like a really good MMA UFC fighter as I have no doubt that a person under the effects of Bears Anger would have no problems throwing kidney and rabbit punchs.

i dont think bears have good jiu jitsu. :)

Asmodiseus
22-02-2009, 05:24
I bet you a DE Bear Assassin does!